My boyfriend and I recently enjoyed a wonderful week at this resort. We stayed in Nick's Niche which was just the right size for the two of us. It had a full kitchen, which was what we were looking for, a comfortable bed and wonderful employees. Debbie was the best - we made a wonderful friend and will keep in touch with her.
We rented beach chairs from a local establishment for $10.00 a week each and had access to the beautiful beach just down the street. We have stayed in Siesta Key for the past eight years and will be returning shortly, and will most certainly stay here again.
Debbie will tell you about all the wonderful restaurants in the area - we enjoyed Captain Curt's across the street - best clam chowder & fried grouper fingers around.
Cathy & Rich
Brick, New Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida