Captiva Beach Resort
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$178
$167
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
$199
Orbitz.com
$176
$109
$230
$196
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Capri at Siesta(Siesta Key)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssara sea circleshort walksmallest roomsarasea circlethe kitchenbeach resortold floridarooms were very cleanfew stepsnext yeartrip to siesta keyheated poolcan't wait to go backpoint of rocksfamily vacationgrocery storelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a great stay here! We stayed in room 20, and I must say our room was very clean and neat the entire time! "The Big Show" kept our room very clean and she was so sweet and polite 2 us during our stay!!! We will be back next year!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank ShannonBaby1
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Captiva Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

ShannonBaby1, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. I am so pleased to hear that the housekeeping team and the Big Show were able to meet your needs. Thank you again for being our guest and we will see you next year.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband, 3 girls and I enjoyed our stay. The value of the Captiva is worth the trip from GA to Sarasota. The Big Show and rest of the staff... Very sweet! Comfortable, clean and kitchen is equipped. We walked to the beach via private path 3 mins time every morning. They provide u w a map of the area, Papaya brand toiletries and extra towels. Grill and pool on site.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Jessica F

Jessica F, Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that your family had such a good time. The Staff really does strive to make sure each guest receives the guest services that they deserve. I will make sure to give our team a pat on the back. The Captiva Beach Resort really is in a perfect location. I am glad that you and your family were able to explore our beautiful sun kissed beach. We do thank you again, and we hope to see you sometime in the very near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I had a nice weekend at The Captiva motel. Yes, "resort" would be a stretch as it is a 60's style motel. Drive right up to your room if someone hasn't taken your assigned spot. Parking is ridiculous there, and it was amusing watching the front desk clerk try to sort things out when a car parked in the wrong space and the owners could not be found. Stayed 2 nights and no room service. Had to go to the front desk to get a clean set of towels. Shower drain clogged so dirty water up to my ankles. Told the front desk the first day and they said they'd make a note of it but nothing done.

Yes you do have a coffee maker in your room, but bring your own coffee and fixings, they don't provide anything. One of the workers, "The Big Show," was very helpful and a pleasure to speak with, but to many annoyances with the room to rate it better than average. Beach is a short walk away and bring your own chairs as I believe guest have to rent them. Might go back, the price was right, but manage expectations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joseph f

Mrfuni, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our Resort is a bit older, but I am happy that you were still able to appreciate its unique charm. We truly do appreciate your comments and will be sure to let upper management know your thoughts on our guest parking. I am pleased to hear that you will be one of our return guests, and we look forward to impressing you in the future

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed in Room 29 which was a 2 bedroom unit, one bedroom had king size bed with tv and closet and another bedroom was smaller but had a queen size bed. There was a nice size kitchen as soon as you walk in to your left and then a nice size living room/dining room area. The bathroom was bit small for sharing with ~4 people, but it was fine. Shower water pressure was top notch and hot water did no run out. The place was very clean and the beds were very comfy.

There was seating outside the unit in a small courtyard, which was nice. The walk was less than 5 minutes to the beach. There is also pool nearby.

There is parking for one car per unit. Within walking distance there is a 7/11, drugstore, and a few places to eat, but overall you will need a car to get to siesta key village, or you can take the free (tips only) taxi.

My only complaint is that the resort charges a rental fee for umbrellas and beach loungers. Overall a fantastic stay. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank KAT3715

KAT3715, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your glowing review. I am so happy to hear that your overall stay was fantastic. Our home sweet home room 29 really is spacious, and has everything you could possibly need during your stay. The housekeeping team really does do their best to keep our resort looking beautiful and clean. The courtyard seating really is a nice touch, and I that you were able to explore the key while you were here. We do thank you for being our guests and we hope to see you in the very near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a great couple of days. Our room was very tidy and big enough for our needs. The staff was very very helfpul and friendly. Especially Eryn did a great job and helped us a lot! Hope we can come back soon!

Regards from Germany!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Georg L, Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great stay. The Captiva Beach Resort has a large variety of different room types, and I am pleased that you were able to find the one that fit your needs. The staff really does go out of their way to make sure each guest has a good time. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to see you soon.