My family always spends a week at the beach to celebrate a wedding anniversary. One of our favorite places, of course, is Siesta Key. Looking for accomodations with a good location and a decent price, however, is not always an easy task. After searching through multiple websites, we finally landed on Captiva Beach Resort. We had stayed at an adjacent property a couple of times on Sara Sea Circle in the past, but unfortunately their availability and prices weren't conducive to going back. Lucky for us we found this property. Well maintained and friendly service is what you will get. A clean room and steps from the beach is what you will get.
Overall, it has a retro, 50"s time warp motor lodge feel that is very appealing and kinda funky all at the same time. No-you won't get turndown service, chocolates on your pillow and 24 hour room service. If I had wanted that, I could have stayed somewhere else and paid 5 times what I did, and probably wouldn't have had a better time. For the price and the location, this place is a gold mine. Thanks for a great visit, and hope to make it down there again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida