When we arrived there was sea grass everywhere. The beach was a mess! But it cleared up daily. Monday and Tuesday this week the beach looks cleaner than we've seen it. The water is still not as clear as to be expected and today it is overcast. The hotel Captiva Beach Resort has friendly staff for the most part. Two bright spots are the housekeeping staff Denise and the Big Show. They have been wonderful, telling us of restaurants and bringing us clean towels and the like. Our room is pretty great. We have a separate bedroom with a King size bed. There is a pull out queen soa in the living area, which we did not use as a bed. Two tv's....one in the living room and one in the bedroom. We had a separate dining table and a separate small kitchen. Should we come back to Captiva, I would like to have the exact same room. We had plenty of space. Thank you Denise especially for your hospitality, smile and recommendations for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida