“Good place to grab a cup of coffee....”
Review of LeLu Coffee Lounge

LeLu Coffee Lounge
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: LeLu Coffee Lounge is a coffee shop, bar, and restaurant all in one. We are a retro, surf inspired cafe serving coffee from around the world, Cuban Coffee, Cafe con Leche, Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Hot, Iced or Blended Lattes, Fresh Brewed Iced Teas, a wide selection of Hot Teas, Coffee free Frappes, Handmade Sodas, and Fresh Squeezed Lemonade. We have a full breakfast menu featuring our Costa Rican, Stuffed Blueberry & Mascarpone French Toast, Egg White Power Omelette's, Breakfast Samiches, and all the traditional menu items you would want. We also have a lunch/dinner/small plates menu featuring our Cuban with Black Beans & Rice & Sweet Plantains, Blue Burger Sliders, Baha Fish Tacos, Mahi Sliders, and a Fresh Grilled Fish Selection with Veggies and Rice. You can also find specialty cocktails such as the Espresso Martini & Chocolate Martini, our signature Strawberry Basiltini & Mango Basiltini, and Margarita's made with Fresh Lime Juice and Agave. We have a Boutique Wine list and serve bottled beer as well. Want to try surfing or paddle boarding? We have those too, for rent or for sale! There is something for all ages and walks of life at LeLu. We can host parties large or small, catered or not, any time of the day or night.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stopped in for a quick cup of coffee while walking in Siesta Key Village. Coffee was good and servers were friendly. I liked the vibe of this place and it has a cool feel. I didn't eat anything while I was here but several people were eating inside. Selection of coffee was good and everything seemed fresh and the restaurant was clean. My wife and I ended up sitting outside for a while and watching the people pass by. Cool place....

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stopped in for some coffee and 3 breakfast sandwiches. The food took over 30 minutes to come out (2 egg breakfast sandwiches on bagels & 1 bagel with cream cheese). When it finally can out, it sat on the counter for another 5 minutes. The food was okay but not worth a 30 minute wait.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We just stopped by for a coffee and I cannot believe what an unpleasant experience it was. The coffee guy was not helpful at all, very rude and could not be bothered. My husband spilled his coffee and it was obvious he spilled it because it was all over his shirt. When I asked for another coffee and explained to the coffee guy whst had happened, the guy CHARGED us for a new one. Frankly the coffee was ok nothing to write home about. Better coffee, better service ANYWHERE but here!!!!

1  Thank Tiafunny
LeLu C, Owner at LeLu Coffee Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for visiting LeLu on your trip and I apologize for your less than pleasing experience. LeLu is a great place to visit and relax; sometimes it takes a while for me to figure out employees who are a good fit and who are not. The person you are referring to is no longer with us, parting on good terms, we realized he and LeLu were not a good fit. He is a great person but best suited somewhere else. As far as charging for a spilled coffee, it is policy to charge for items we sell, as do most places. We are in business and must pay our expenses as well. Please re-visit LeLu on your next trip, hopefully we will be able to change your mind! Travel well!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Their coffee is so good. Get up, get a to go, and then go shelling. They have awesome egg sandwiches too, if you want a lighter breakfast. If you like your java, this is the only place to go.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Eggs, plantains and rice and beans should be on every breakfast menu! Enjoyed my breakfast. And the Caramel Wave coffee drink- get it blended, its delicious!
Fiance had the Monte Cristo which he said was awesome.
Will be back on next trip to Siesta!