“Absolutely Incredible Experience!!”

LeLu Coffee Lounge
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: LeLu Coffee Lounge is a coffee shop, bar, and restaurant all in one. We are a retro, surf inspired cafe serving coffee from around the world, Cuban Coffee, Cafe con Leche, Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Hot, Iced or Blended Lattes, Fresh Brewed Iced Teas, a wide selection of Hot Teas, Coffee free Frappes, Handmade Sodas, and Fresh Squeezed Lemonade. We have a full breakfast menu featuring our Costa Rican, Stuffed Blueberry & Mascarpone French Toast, Egg White Power Omelette's, Breakfast Samiches, and all the traditional menu items you would want. We also have a lunch/dinner/small plates menu featuring our Cuban with Black Beans & Rice & Sweet Plantains, Blue Burger Sliders, Baha Fish Tacos, Mahi Sliders, and a Fresh Grilled Fish Selection with Veggies and Rice. You can also find specialty cocktails such as the Espresso Martini & Chocolate Martini, our signature Strawberry Basiltini & Mango Basiltini, and Margarita's made with Fresh Lime Juice and Agave. We have a Boutique Wine list and serve bottled beer as well. Want to try surfing or paddle boarding? We have those too, for rent or for sale! There is something for all ages and walks of life at LeLu. We can host parties large or small, catered or not, any time of the day or night.
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriends and I came to Lelu two days in a row this Saturday and Sunday on a trip from Miami where I've personally been apart of the bar and restaurant business for a number of years. I must say while the service was nice both days, our server on Sunday was simply put impeccable! She was the most attentive, fun yet professional server I've had, possibly ever. We adored her so much I even spoke with the owner about her outstanding and notable service. She herself said she wanted to "give her a bed in the shop and never let her leave". She truly made dining a pleasure and you can tell she loves it there. We loved it and we will be back and we will look for Michelle! Aside from the impeccable service the food was delicious, the bacon exceptional in all it's crispy glory, and the portions were quite large. The atmosphere is relaxing and fun and the mimosas fabulous. Thank you Lelu!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We always visit LeLu's on every trip to Siesta Key. The atmosphere is casual, grab your own menu and find a seat and a waitress will come to you. They always have great coffee, smoothies, and breakfast. I got a sandwich on white with ham, american cheese, and a sunny side up egg. Even when I think about trying something else, this is my favorite and I just can't do it. My fiance got the french toast which was also very good.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very cozy, good food, comfortable, cool (on the inside). Smoothies particularly delicious. Quick service.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We did not actually eat here, but we stopped every morning during our recent trip to Siesta Key. We tried 2 kinds of smoothies (the butternut squash/mango was awesome!) and we had the Island Coconut Mocha coffees. Everything we did have was great and the decor and atmosphere was so relaxing. The staff was all very friendly also. Next trip we are going back for drinks and lunch!

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I found this place on my last visit to siesta key and immediately loved it. The beach and surfing theme got me right away and the overall vibe of the place was amazing. The employees were friendly and fun during my 3 stops in, Especially Jenny Lee. The coffee was great and the espresso martinis were the best ive had albeit a little pricey at 10 bucks a pop. I had fun and got a lot of work done in this fun relaxed cafe and look forward to go in back. I go to a lot of coffee shops on my travels and this was one of the best I've been to in the country . Its nice to see a place this great stick around in siesta key