“Amazing Massage”

Hands of Light Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Regardless of your age, injury, or ailment, you will find comfort in the outstanding massage and rehabilitation services offered at Hands of Light Massage. It's our talented team of Licensed professionals who bring you a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimal results. We can help manage your pain and get you back in shape in no time! Our experienced staff emphasizes the importance of taking time for you. Pause from your busy life to treat yourself to a soothing massage. At Hands of Light, we absolutely guarantee that when you leave our facility, you will not only feel totally relaxed, but also incredibly rejuvenated. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Michelle LMT at Hands of Light provides an amazing massage. Michelle's massage was very relaxing and soothing. My neck, shoulders and low back were very tense and tight ; Michelle's healing hands provided such relief from my discomfort. I highly recommend Michelle for massage! Maya (Sarasota)

All reviews
"chronic pain"
"healing hands"
"professional massage"
in 4 reviews
"booked a couples massage"
"hour massage"
"regular massage"
in 3 reviews
"massage experience"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this establishment"
"felt amazing"
in 15 reviews
"techniques"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was overdue for a massage and I could not have found a better place or person for the job. I was fortunate to have Melinda as my therapist. She was very professional and really worked out my neck and shoulders wonderfully. She was quiet and caring too. I was able to relax immediately and when the massage finished I felt new again and completely relaxed. The walk back to our summer cottage was like a walk in the clouds. Hands of light is like an emerald on the island. Thanks Melinda!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you'd like to treat yourself to a wonderful massage while on Siesta Key, stop by Hands of Light and sign up for a massage (that's right, you can just sign up when you arrive for an available time slot). Bev is amazing!! You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My daughter and I went to Hands of Light for massages and let me tell you, it was wonderful. These women definitely know their business. Bev, the owner, worked on me and she is amazing! She found all the spots in my neck and shoulders that needed working on. Do yourself a favor and get a massage here while visiting Siesta Key. Loved the massage, Beverly! See you next year!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The quality of the massage I had yesterday by Tina was the best in terms of the therapy provided for sciatica and knee pain nearly rendering me extremely difficult to walk. By this morning, I was free of pain for the first time in about three weeks.

I decided to go to this nice place on Siesta Key because I was desperate and after reading the great reviews right here, I needed to give it a try. Now that snowbirds have left, I was able to make a same day appointment.

Since Tina works there just every other Saturday, I was fortunate to have her as my massage therapist. She is so knowledgeable about the art and science underscoring every single stroke. she listens carefully and then explains the problem with clarity and how to treat it. The studio is comfortable, the music is just right and she proceeded to solve my problem while also giving me some ideas on prevention. If only the entire health care field could utilize the same professional strategies employed by Tina!

This massage was worth every many and more. To be free of the pain after spending two full weeks of hobbling around France is a tremendous gift. In plan to book another appointment with Tina although she generously assured me that all of her colleagues at Hands of light are fully trained in the same techniques.

If you are visiting Sarasota or you have some pain in need of attention, don't hesitate to book an appointment.