“Totally relaxing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hands of Light Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Regardless of your age, injury, or ailment, you will find comfort in the outstanding massage and rehabilitation services offered at Hands of Light Massage. It's our talented team of Licensed professionals who bring you a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimal results. We can help manage your pain and get you back in shape in no time! Our experienced staff emphasizes the importance of taking time for you. Pause from your busy life to treat yourself to a soothing massage. At Hands of Light, we absolutely guarantee that when you leave our facility, you will not only feel totally relaxed, but also incredibly rejuvenated. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Sarasota, Florida
“Totally relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been going to Bev for several years for great massages. I have arthritis so I always have aches and pains. I also play tennis which adds to my stiffness. Bev always finds the sore spots and by the time my massage is over, I no longer have any aches or pains. When my daughters visit me in Florida, they always ask me to make an appointment for them. Bev is very professional and really knows how to make you feel relaxed and good again. Since I play tennis several times a week, I try to get a massage, at least, every two weeks. It keeps me feeling great and younger than my 72 years.

Visited January 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This massage was great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

It was a beautiful space with pleasant music. Michelle Bessette has wonderful healing hands. She used different styles and found all the right spots.

Visited March 2014
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Fabulous massage! Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is my first TA review and I hope all future reviews are this great! My daughter and I both had a massage with Tina who was magnificent! She is professional, personal and a great massage therapist! I wish I had gone earlier in the week, as I would have booked a second time before we had to go home. All I can say is make an appointment and go! :-)

Sarasota, Florida
“Best Massage EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Doreen Clyne at Hands of Light Massage Therapy in the Siesta Key Village is truly gifted! I have never had a better massage experience and Doreen was really able to tune in to what my body needed. After my 60 minute I was so relaxed and all the tension from my shoulders and neck was completely gone. Next time, I'll book a 90 minute massage!! Do yourself a favor and call Doreen today. It's the perfect way to start a vacation or just if you need a mid-week rejuvenation of your spirit.

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Fabulous Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Beverly gave me a fabulous massage!! Every year I've been coming to Siesta Key I look forward to a great massage at Hands Of Light. She really knows how to get rid of the knots I get from sitting at my computer all day. I always leave feeling great, leaving all tension behind. Its very accessible right in the village. PeggyC