“Best Massage EVER!!!”

Hands of Light Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Regardless of your age, injury, or ailment, you will find comfort in the outstanding massage and rehabilitation services offered at Hands of Light Massage. It's our talented team of Licensed professionals who bring you a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimal results. We can help manage your pain and get you back in shape in no time! Our experienced staff emphasizes the importance of taking time for you. Pause from your busy life to treat yourself to a soothing massage. At Hands of Light, we absolutely guarantee that when you leave our facility, you will not only feel totally relaxed, but also incredibly rejuvenated. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Sarasota, Florida
“Best Massage EVER!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Doreen Clyne at Hands of Light Massage Therapy in the Siesta Key Village is truly gifted! I have never had a better massage experience and Doreen was really able to tune in to what my body needed. After my 60 minute I was so relaxed and all the tension from my shoulders and neck was completely gone. Next time, I'll book a 90 minute massage!! Do yourself a favor and call Doreen today. It's the perfect way to start a vacation or just if you need a mid-week rejuvenation of your spirit.

Visited February 2014

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Fabulous Massage!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Beverly gave me a fabulous massage!! Every year I've been coming to Siesta Key I look forward to a great massage at Hands Of Light. She really knows how to get rid of the knots I get from sitting at my computer all day. I always leave feeling great, leaving all tension behind. Its very accessible right in the village. PeggyC

Visited February 2014
Minnneapolis
“Jelly”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Michelle has amazing technique! The 60 minute massage was exactly what I needed as a mom and business owner carrying all stress in my upper shoulders and neck. I felt like I left in an altered state if mind and my body was jelly. Loved it! Thank you Michelle!!!

Visited January 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect closure to our wedding weekend”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Belin and Michelle gave my husband and I a 90 minute couples massage the morning after our Siesta Key Beach destination wedding and everything about it was absolutely perfect. They were friendly, comforting, and above all had magical hands!!! The location of the spa is right in the midst of Siesta Key Village where we had breakfast before and went to the beach after! They even have showers to rinse off the oils if you wish. The only thing I regret is that it wasn't long enough!! We will return on our anniversary and have sworn to get the 2 HOUR massage!

Visited October 2013
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“!Phenomenal!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I came to siesta key for our anniversary. Great place to visit & a perfect trip (as are all) for a massage. Based on reviews on TripAdvisor we chose Hands of Light. TripAdvisor has yet to steer me wrong & this was the first listing I've seen with all Excellent ratings in this quantity. I must say, very well deserved! I've had countless massages in my life & "wow, amazing"! I used to judge massages in wether or not they put me to sleep but have since passed that. Belen put me out cold. She found every knot & anihalated them. My wife had these experience with Bev. This is as much of a gem as Siesta Key itself. These ladies are extremely gifted and make an amazing team. Will absolutely be back every trip we come down. You will not be dissapointed.

Visited June 2013