“BEST massage ever anywhere!”

Hands of Light Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Regardless of your age, injury, or ailment, you will find comfort in the outstanding massage and rehabilitation services offered at Hands of Light Massage. It's our talented team of Licensed professionals who bring you a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimal results. We can help manage your pain and get you back in shape in no time! Our experienced staff emphasizes the importance of taking time for you. Pause from your busy life to treat yourself to a soothing massage. At Hands of Light, we absolutely guarantee that when you leave our facility, you will not only feel totally relaxed, but also incredibly rejuvenated. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Siesta Key, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“BEST massage ever anywhere!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had booked a massage for my husband to surprise him on his birthday with Bev - and it was the best decision I could have made! In planning the surprise with Bev, she was honest and I immediately liked her. I read the hundreds of good reviews about her massages and she was even more spectacular than I imagined. I can't wait to get in myself and to take advantge of the couples massage! Thanks Bev - you made my husband's birthday relaxing and wonderful! :)

Visited May 2013

Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Excellent Professional Massage”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been here several times over the last few years. This is a very professional operation. Bev is the owner. I recently saw Belen (originally from Barcelona) who was terrific. You can't go wrong.

Visited May 2013
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Fabulous, Relaxing, Healing”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have had the worst pain in my neck and shoulder for a couple of days. I typically get messages a couple times a month and was trying to wait until I got home instead of trying to find a descent message in Sarasota. I assumed this place would be a "tourist trap" based on its popular and convient location right in Siesta Village. I went anyway because there was an available appointment 30 min after I called and it was so close. I was more than pleasanlty surprised! There was a parking space for clients right in front of the builing. The interior was charming and relaxing. The message room was spacious, low lighting, soft music, and heated message table. I felt some of the tention melt away when I walked in the room and a great deal more the second Belen's hands touched my back. As I mentioned before I get messages often and have had many therapist, Belen's message was in the top 5! Her hands healed my sore neck and back. I could hardly move to put a seat belt on prior to my appointment, and afterwards I had full rage of motion again. The "pulled" muscle feeling is still there, but I am not in pain. I will be getting a message here everytime I'm in town!

Visited April 2013
Sparks, Nevada, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing Reiki Session”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My daughter and I both had reiki sessions done on our second day.We felt stress free afterwards and rented bicycles to enjoy wheeling around this quaint little beach village! I highly recommend it!!

Visited March 2012
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was amazing and well worth every moment! I was so relaxed and my husband and I felt amazing after the massage. Worth paying the 20.00 for a couples massage in the same room! Thank you guys for a amazing memory :)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lauren H
Bevaroo, General Manager at Hands of Light Massage Therapy, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you, Lauren! We thoroughly enjoyed having you and your husband come in to our establishment for your Couples Massage vacation "highlight". We hope to have you back again in the future!