“Fantastic Experience”

Hands of Light Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Regardless of your age, injury, or ailment, you will find comfort in the outstanding massage and rehabilitation services offered at Hands of Light Massage. It's our talented team of Licensed professionals who bring you a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimal results. We can help manage your pain and get you back in shape in no time! Our experienced staff emphasizes the importance of taking time for you. Pause from your busy life to treat yourself to a soothing massage. At Hands of Light, we absolutely guarantee that when you leave our facility, you will not only feel totally relaxed, but also incredibly rejuvenated. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I always seek out a good massage when traveling. I have been a massage therapist for 12 years and have had massages all over the world. I would have to say my 1.5hr massage from Sandra was definately in my top 10! It was perfect from beginning to end. Luckily I have family in Siesta Keys that I will visit at least once a year but my experience at Hands of Light, gives me another reason to look forward to my Florida trip. To top off the experience, a couple days after I came home, I recieved a personal note of thanks from Sandra. It was an awesome touch.

I am so happy I saw their SIGN while walking down Ocean Blvd!

1 Thank Lizzie J

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands of Light Massage Therapy is outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Hands of Light is a truly wonderful experience. The office is quite relaxing with a very appealing coastal decor. Beverly is very professional, pleasant and timely. She puts you at ease with gentle and pleasant conversation while providing you a therapeutic massage that is truly invigorating and is not rushed. The massage is a deft blend of light and firm pressure appropriate to the particular muscle group. Bev's years of experience quickly become obvious through her very skilled techniques. Overall the experience is a great value and will not disappoint. Don't hesitate to reserve a session you will be very pleased with Bev's work.

1 Thank Steve F
Venice, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sandra's Golden Hands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Far and few between will you ever have such a personal loving touch. Not only does Sandra apply outstanding skills as a Massage Therapist but her inviting "presence" and the peaceful environment she welcomes you to experience, is all LOVE. For the best massage in Siesta Key Village, schedule an appointment with Sandra. Enjoy!!

2 Thank HeartShine11
buffalo
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Bev is a Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

What more is there to really say? Easy to book appointments, great little facility with parking right in the village. Only wish I had more time to have massages!

Visited May 2012
Sarasota, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great deep tissue massage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have gone to Beverly for her excellent deep tissue massages. She can do any amount of pressure, light or deep. But I have to say that no one has been able to match her technique and strength yet. Worth every penny and second you spend here.

Visited October 2011