“Healthy, low calorie, DELICIOUS!”

Sunnibunni Siesta Key
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I'm a "Weight Watcher" and I can get a big bowl of this filled with lots of fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple...they have it all!) for 3 points. It's such a much better choice than ice cream and the flavors are always so good, it's hard to choose just one!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Not worth the money. $1.50 for three raspberries, $1.50 for six blueberries, $1.50 for bit of honey on a small serving. Hell of a markup. Great if you can get it but not from me again...

2  Thank Stephen Z
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our entire family loved Sunnibunny! The staff was great! We were there almost every day of our vacation and miss it now that I am home!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had one of the smoothies. YUM. Serving size was generous. Smoothie was the BEST I have ever had. Fresh products. Clean store! College guy working the counter was kind enough to ask if we wanted him to wash the blender between smoothies even though we ordered two of the same smoothie! :) Great spot to stop when you need a smoothie to cool off!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I was working in the area for 3 weeks & frenquent the Sunni Bunny because I love frozen yogurt despite the overwhelming competition next door. There's a young girl who was more hospitable but the blonde male with a tattoo on his upper right arm was a stingy negative jerk! On two separate occasions I had to tell him to please make my serving look like the picture they advertised. With an annoyed attitude, he went back & put a table spoon or so more in the cup! Please see pictures. So disapointed with the service. It's no wonder the competition next door is taking away potential customers.