“Yum!”

Sunnibunni Siesta Key
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My friend and I tried Sunni Bunni for the first time. We ordered a twist of chocolate yogurt and coconut yogurt, and it was very good. The flavor was very nice, and the combo went well together. The atmosphere of the store was laid back, and not busy at all.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Frozen yogurt here is a little different but really tasty! I loved the chocolate one we got and it's healthier! Will definitely be returning next time we are in FL!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Not only great tasting, but HEALTHY (non-fat with a probiotic). They also change up the flavors, but I stuck with Bon-Bon, which is a rich chocolate. If you are a fan of frozen yogurt, you will definitely love this!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had the Dirti Bunni smoothie (all chocolate) which was very tasty. The SunniBunni is in an excellent location and was very good.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My fussy daughter enjoyed the Bon Bon yogurt. She said it was delicious. There were 6 flavor choices so everyone would be able to find a choice.