All reviews murphy bed private balcony the kitchen pool and hot tub convenience store bedroom room full size kitchen spent nights here nice property bars restaurants great kitchen r r daily maid service long weekend living area up to date spring break
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was planning to write a great review until $300 was stolen from my room. When I reported it missing the staff went from accomodating to accusing then to down right rude. The staff dropped F bombs, and told me I should watch my money better. When the wallet was found at the laundry service with no money in it, I was told by management that someone must have snuck into my room at night and took my money. Somehow, someone coincidentally also took my empty wallet to the laundry service. I would severely recommend that people should run from this place as it is now deemed unsafe, reckless, and unaccountable to its staff's horrible treatment to its guests.

• Stayed: November 2013
7  Thank SLTravelocity
RVAFlorida, Manager at Beach Club at Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

We were disappointed to hear of this guests experience at our resort. At the time of the incident, the police where notified and a formal report was filed. Their report indicated there was no evidence of of any employees being responsible for the missing items. An internal investigation found the same information - as well as no record of the verbal berating the guest spoke of. Our Operations Manager personally contacted this guest several days after the incident to offer the appropriate apology.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We were just here for one night, joining friends and my husband found the beach club based on the reviews. We were very happy to discover it. The staff at the office was very nice, just a minute walk from the beautiful beach. We were impressed by the unit, modern, nicely decorated. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Isabelle M
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Don't you even think about booking in this hotel.
Cancelled 15 days prior to arrival and I was charged USD 700. I started reading the reviews in Booking.com and all of them where good. Then my dautghter read the ones here and advise me to change the hotel.
Never heard in the US!!
RUN AWAY!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Maria S
RVAFlorida, Manager at Beach Club at Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

We were disappointed to hear of this guests experience with our hotel. This guest booked their stay through booking.com, where our terms clearly state that the final balance is due 30 days prior to the arrival date and 100% forfeiture if cancel inside of this timeline. This is a cancellation policy typical of vacation rental companies. We encourage all guests, whether staying with us or another property, to investigate travel policies prior to purchasing or in the event of a possible cancellation consider purchasing Travel Insurance to prevent situations such as these.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This small, light yellow, charming wooden retreat is a good choice and real good value in beautiful Siesta Key. It´s not exactly on the beach but really close (a few hundred meters). Apartments are really inviting, comfortable, modern and tastefully furnished and decorated. The outside terrace sofas were very appreciated. Everything you need is there. The only small things we missed were some hangers and hooks for clothes and towels. Providing more beach chairs would also be an improvement.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Erik S
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend and her parents. We had a two bedroom room with kitchen and sitting room. BBQ'd by the pool and lounged in the Jacuzzi in the evening. Very comfortable and the private beach was perfect! Not crowded and very clean. We are definitely returning for R&R.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family