All reviewsmurphy bedprivate balconythe kitchenpool and hot tubconvenience storebedroom roomfull size kitchenspent nights herenice propertybars restaurantsgreat kitchencleaning staffr rdaily maid servicechairs and umbrellaslong weekendliving area
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I think my title review since it all. Immediately when I checked in, I knew I was going to be very happy with this property. The front desk staff was wonderful. We arrived early. The front desk gave us access to the beach along with towels so we could enjoy the beach while they were preparing the room. I front desk staff called the room stewards and they began preparing my room since we arrived early. I did not expect them to do this nor did I ask them too, so it was a wonderful treat. They took down my cellphone number and called when our condo was ready. The condo was exactly like the pictures posted. It was beautiful!!!! My only complaint is the master bedroom did not have sufficient lightening. There was no overhead lighting and only one bedside lamp. The kitchen was very well stocked with all the supplies needed. We did utilize this, which saved quite a bit of money. I loved having a washer/dryer in our unit. We came home with all clean clothes!! The pool is small but very adequate. The location to beach was nice. It was a short walk to the beach access. The hotel provides beach towels and chairs/umbrellas. You do have to drive to go to Siesta Village, but they have taxi service available. I would recommend this property to anyone going to Siesta Key.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LMM1970
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were 100% happy with this place, it looked exactly like it does in the pictures, was clean, modern, catered for all our needs and was in a fab location. The only downside is the fact that its not within walking distance of Siesta Key centre but we were able to drive there so didn't miss out. The pool area was clean and tidy and it was a very short walk to the beach through a locked gate for which we had a key. We'd been to this beach before so we knew already how beautiful it is. You have to get there early however to get the beach chairs. There's a few restaurants within walking distance also. All in all, we were more than happy with our choice and wouldn't have any hesitations in recommending this place to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NottinghamMichelle
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great location, great price and a very friendly & efficient service - thank you. We stayed for a week at the start of August and from our arrival everything was perfect. Poolside room, very clean and well appointed and a good maid service. Just 2 minutes walk from the beautiful beach so all in all a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed in their One Bedroom standard for a weekend trip in Mid-August. Very clean and modern furnishings feel. Plenty of room with kitchen/dining table, couch and separate bedroom. Upgrading to the deluxe one bedroom gains a large balcony I would recommend. Staff very friendly. Loved the large common area balconies with wicker style furnishings. Easy 3 minute walk to the beach and a few restaurants and bars (Captain Curt's) about a 5 minute walk. You will need to catch a cab, bike or drive to "the Village" as it is about 2-3 miles north.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VTCMart
Reviewed August 13, 2013

No complaints about room 100A. The murphy bed was comfortable. The room was clean and very modern. The beach was a 45 second walk from the room (not a beach front view). The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple