“Super Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We ordered the basic breakfast meals which taste good, but he service is swift and very attentive. We didn't feel rushed, but it's great when your order comes out fast. Was only in town for a few days and came here twice.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visiting Siesta Key and decided to try the Village Cafe for breakfast. Very busy and friendly place. My partner had the sweet potato pancakes and I had your basic scrambled eggs. Three large pancakes with sweet potato color and favor. Nice crunch and sweetness. Yummy! My eggs were done perfectly and the potatoes the best that I have had in a long time. Service was excellent and we will be back.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

How can you mess up an omlette? Easy use canned asparagus in it! fish was frozen and mushy. I wish I knew what the rave was. Service is good food is horrible

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I love going out to breakfast and the Village Cafe is worth the trip. My husband and I shared the Mexican wrap with chorizo, eggs, onions, peppers and cheeses - delicious and huge. Brought home leftovers. Home fries also terrific. Service was good, prices reasonable. Definitely will be returning. Want to try one of their frittatas. Parking is a bit of a challenge but then it is for most places on Siesta Key.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I don't know why this place isn't more popular than the Broken Egg? Don't get me wrong, the Broken Egg is good.. but this place is BETTER! Prices are great, service is awesome, and the food always come fast!!! The portions are much more generous than the Broken Egg and we are always happy when we dine here! Highly recommend the breakfast skillets!