“Crowded but great ice cream”
Review of Big Olaf Creamery

Big Olaf Creamery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2014

There's always a line starting in late afternoon and going until late evening. The ice cream is very good and they have a lot of flavors available. I recommend the Key Lime Pie.

There are newer reviews for Big Olaf Creamery

Reviewed August 4, 2014

After reading the reviews, I had high expectations! I love ice cream, and was looking forward to this treat! On arrival, the line was not too long. On entering, we were greeted by the staff who were curt, almost seemed like they didn't want to be there. Not a smile to be seen. The ice cream was decent. It was creamy, but similar to what you might purchase at the grocery. Not bad, but not outstanding. Location is everything, and they have it, I think this is what draws in the crowds. Given the choice, I'd pick Ciao Gelato or Sub Zero instead.

1  Thank emilybelle
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Pretty decent Ice cream here. Not the best I've tasted, but it was the best in Siesta Key. Line moved quick and we were able to sit at a table inside.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I visited Aug 2nd and We had the "Trash Can" and the "Blueberry Cheesecake" flavors. Delicious ice cream! Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

You always need to go to the place with the biggest line - this was it. tons of flavors to choose from. icecream was fresh and delicious. the line was long, but the servers were very efficient.