“Ice cream galore”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 29, 2013

It has been around forever in Siesta Village. Many flavors and combinations, special cones, great sundaes, and reasonably priced for the quality. It is a local place and while nothing fancy about it, it is comfortable and good.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I stopped into Olafs for an afternoon snack. We were greeted by a pleasant gentlemen who was happy to serve us. I ordered a chocolate shake which was mediocre- on the level of a Carvel. My wife ordered Oreo ice cream with fudge and wet walnuts- absolutely out of this world! The fudge was fresh and the wet walnuts were delicious- the best I've ever had. I would recommend this shop for the choice of the flavors of ice cream. Also, there were many toppings. The price was a little expensive but it is on the island of Siesta Keys thus it is expected. Clean eating area and bathrooms.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a great "sweet spot". Very popular with the locals and visitors. Creamy and home-made goodness. Love it!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent ice cream and a local business. There is another great ice cream shop up on Anna Maria Island that I like a lot, but for the Siesta Key/ St. Armand's area, Big Olaf's is great.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A must see at Siesta Key! I had the coconut and it is amazing!! It is a cash only business so be sure to have some on you!