“Charming”

The Inn on Siesta Key
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Inn last week. We stayed in the Nest. So comfortable and and so very clean. Paige, has thought of everything. All we needed were groceries everything else was provided. Beach is directly across the street and chairs,towels, umbrellas etc were available , if needed at the Inn. And to add to the class of our Inn Keeper when we arrived a gift bag of water,& snacks . Unfortunately, we didn't get to meet Paige,in person. She was on vacation,but in her place Gabe, who was equally charming and helpful.
Paige,I hope you had a wonderful vacation and Gabe thank you so much. Our next stay in Siesta Key will be,without question, The Inn on Siesta Key.
Liz & Mike

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
theinn34242, Owner at The Inn on Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thanks so much for your review!! I was out on vacation and I have just now realized how to respond!! Gabe has been teaching me. So glad to hear your stay was what you hoped for, and Gabe do a great job! I had no doubt he would!
Hope to see you soon, anytime just call and we will get you in!
It is great to be told what you are doing right and what might not be good, so you can improve!

There are newer reviews for The Inn on Siesta Key

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just returned from my 4th stay with innkeeper Paige Hartmann. She has managed to outdo herself each time. Stayed in The Haven, a recently remodeled one bedroom unit that had everything a couple could want for a relaxing romantic stay. Full kitchen with new appliances and all the tools needed for cooking. Nice grill outside, new linens, tile floors and comfortable sofa and bedding. Unit is very quiet, ground floor and close to the pool. New beach umbrellas and chairs free for use. Arrived late and found gift basket with bottled water and snacks :) will definitely return hopefully soon!! Couldn't have asked for more.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank otistboneunser

I so appreciate all the nice words about your stay. Also I am glad you mentioned the late arrival, which is very easy to do at The Inn on Siesta Key! I can't be grateful enough for all my repeat guests.....it does become to feel like your home away from home! The Haven turned out so great...all newly renovated, all tile floors on the diagonal, granite counter tops, expanded kitchen. It is fun to see all the improvements happening. There is always something to keep us busy!
Hope I see you next year too! Thanks again!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

No one can ask for a better hostess than Paige! Very accommodating and helpful! Units are clean, bright, and have everything you need!! <3 The Inn! Beach access is right across the street. Its a short walk to the Village where there are great restaurant's and stores!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BERTANDCAROL
Reviewed October 20, 2013

First off, Paige was wonderful even from the first phone contact regarding our stay. We came from CT with our 15 mo. lil girl on our first family vacation and she was very understanding, insightful, and accommodating! Even though we arrived a bit early, she and her son had our room ready for occupancy. She was on-hand (or on-call) for anything we needed and often checked in with us to see if we needed anything, especially with our lil girl. The room/s were very clean and comfortable. We loved the location right across the street from beach access, and within walking to the main street in the village. We are definitely planning to return next summer!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank holly m
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Inn is in an ideal location opposite a beach access and only 10 minutes walk from the restaurants, shops and bars in the Village. Paige is a very caring and helpful host. We stayed in No.5 which is steps up from the pool, the apartment was spotless and well equipped with plenty of towels and kitchen utensils, dishwasher, microwave and ironing board. We will not hesitate in recommending The Inn to family and friends and we look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: No. 5 and No. 2 have nice deck areas.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lloydy46
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a get away weekend from Naples, Florida and chose The Inn On Siesta Key. Paige, the Innkeeper, was very warm and friendly and made us feel welcome and at home. She took us to our room when we arrived and showed us around to make sure we were happy with our room choice and told us to let her know if there was anything at all we needed.
Our room had everything we could possible need and felt very "homey". The deck outside our room was perfect to drink our morning coffee and relax before starting our day and for a night cap before bed.
Across the street was a path that leads to the beautiful Siesta Key Beach, the water was absolutely beautiful. We were in water up to our shoulders and could still see our feet! Something we don't get in Naples. The sand was powdery soft and white, we had taken our own beach chairs however found out that Paige just thinks of everything and has beach chairs, umbrellas and towels for you to take to the beach with you.
Not far down the street from the Inn are taverns, shops and plenty of places to grab a bit to eat, a very nice little part of town.
We just can't say enough about our stay, it was just what we needed and at the end were wishing we had taken a couple more days. Isn't that always the way when your away and totally enjoying yourselves though.
We are going back again, hopefully soon and taking some friends with us next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim-n-Anne
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was my first visit to Siesta Key and the Sarasota area. I booked my stay at The Inn on Siesta Key after reading other reviews. The innkeeper Paige Hartmann made my trip even more enjoyable by telling me of places to visit and the days to go when the cost was nominal or even free. The public access to the wonderful, white sand beach is just across the street. Just about everything is within walking distance.

The suite I stayed in was immaculate.

My only suggestion to Paige would be to upgrade the mattress in the suite I stayed in. Even though the bed looked comfy...within a few minutes after laying on it, the mattress sagged in the middle. However, this detail would not prevent me from staying here again or recommending it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Evelyn V
theinn34242, Owner at The Inn on Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I so appreciate the constructive suggestion. Believe it or not, but I just bought myself a new mattress; a Serta, Icomfort, which I LOVE. I have contacted the company to work out the details of getting the mattresses in my INN. I apologize for the mattress, and am taking steps to correct. Sleep is needed on a good vacation, so thank you for the head's up. Please come again and test out the new beds soon!!!
Sincerely