“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Nestled in Siesta Key Village, The Cottage is a casual and quaint, old Florida beach house with a menu that will never disappoint. Our fusion cuisine appeals to locals and globe trekkers alike with Latin American, Asian and Hawaiian influences. We offer indoor dining and two options for outdoor seating--a front patio that overlooks The Siesta Key Village, and a garden-setting back patio with live music nightly 7pm-close. Happy Hour runs Monday - Friday from 11:00am-6:00pm. Late Night Happy Hour offered Friday and Saturday evenings from 10pm to 1am. Known for attention to fine food, lovely cocktails and great service, The Cottage has quickly become everything that is raved about on TripAdvisor and more.
Long Island, NY
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I went to the Cottage based on tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. The food and atmosphere were so great we went back again the next day. Our server, Meghan, could not have been better or more helpful, even recommending a sunset cruise that was fantastic! Will definitely go there again on our next visit!

Siesta Key, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really fine meal”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a fabulous dinner. I had the Wahoo and the fellas chose the Walu. Wonderful seafood and the accompanying risotto and fried beans were delicious. Top it off with a Mojito made with a splash of pineapple and YUMMY. Our server was Meghan and she was charming and patient. Very important since our party included a 7 year old.

Evansville, Indiana
“Bring your wallet!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to eat at The Cottage due to the reviews on Trip Advisor and its prime location in Siesta Key Village. We had great service and the food and drink were good. However the portions of the meals are small and the prices for everything are high. Might have been a good idea to have appetizers elsewhere prior to arriving. The restaurant shares a free valet service with another restaurant which is a nice service as parking can be difficult in the area.

All in all good food just have appetizers, drinks, and dessert elsewhere.

Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great food in an open air cozy patio environment”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had been hearing that this restaurant was pretty good and it took me awhile to get there but I really enjoyed it! I requested to sit in the open air patio in the back of the cottage which had a nice environment with a small cabana and some private seating areas. It was more picnic table furniture but nice enough. Small stage for live music which was a nice add. Was blown away by the freshness of the cucumber basil margarita! I also had crab sliders which were very good. Generous amount of crabmeat and no filler product.
I will recommend to others and return myself to this lovely location.

Geneva, Illinois, United States
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food, drinks and service were amazing! The ambience on the back outdoor patio was just fantastic!

Visited April 2013