“Segway Rental”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Segway Rental”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

very helpful staff outfitted my teen son with a segway - was a highlight of the trip for him ... the tandem bike my husband and I rented to keep up with him had a few maintenance issues (loose steering, crooked handles, wobbly tires), but the segway worked great and my son had a great time.

Visited January 2013

Boston, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“"Mom, Can I Have One?? Pleaaassse"”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I must admit that the kid in me felt like he had encountered a free puppy when riding around Siesta Village on my Robin Hood Rental Segway. I wanted one of my own! And if I can't have one to take home, then move out of my way ... the Segway Sailor is gliding through! I don't usually try out sporty attractions such as the Segway but I couldn't resist since it looked like a lot of fun. And it was.

A friend and I rented two Segways from Robin Hood Rentals and we couldn't have been more pleased with Mark's attention in setting us up, making sure we were well-schooled on how to best enjoy the gliders and great attention to any concerns we might have had. Needless to say we both enjoyed the service we received plus the fun we had on the Segways. Try it ... you'll like it!

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We really enjoyed renting the scooter and scooter-car from Robin Hood Rentals. We were instructed of all features of the vehicles, provided safety tips. Excellent service. If you are in Siesta Key, make sure you rent your vehicles from Robin Hood Rentals!

Visited October 2012
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best bikes in town”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Every year when we go to Siesta Key our first stop of Robin Hood Rentals for our bikes. He has a great selection and the service is fantastic. He knows exactly what bikes to fit his renters.

Visited May 2012
Branson, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great rentals”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We really enjoyed renting kayaks from there. he delivered them right to our door and picked them up as well so we didnt have to carry them back to our home. we had so much fun using them and they worked out great. We even saw a dolphin while kayaking mid-day and were able to go out to a cool sandbar! very fun experience. defiinitely recommend Robin Hood Rentals in siesta key!!

Visited May 2012