“Great Hotel in the sleepy part of the island” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club

You added Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club to your Saves list
Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   915 Seaside Drive, Siesta Key, FL 34242   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Siesta Key
The Woodlands, Texas
“Great Hotel in the sleepy part of the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We spent the first 3 days of our vacation in Orlando so it was nice to unwind in the relative peace of Siesta Key. The hotel, which is Hyatt condo residence club, is beautiful. It's well run and the service is excellent. The units are massive. We were in room 307, which is a 3 bedroom unit with kitchen. The only issue I had with it is that at that level we couldn't see the gulf. The beach is exceptional with sugar white sand that is cool on the feet. The area of the island is a little quiet. A 10 minute drive to the center of the key is where the party is at.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
TEXAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We are staying in unit 607 this week at Hyatt Siesta Key and are very pleased with our 3 bedroom unit. We overlook the pool and have an excellent view of the beach.
It rains each day, but we don't mind. We are still enjoying our accommodations. We cook here each day and appreciate the Viking appliances. We also use the grill located near the pool. The cleaning staff comes each day to pick up, make the beds, and take care of the dishes. My in-laws are impressed with the heated toilet! My husband enjoys the rain shower, and I like the large Jacuzzi tub. Unit 607 is one of our favorites. 2 full bedrooms, 3 full baths and 1 half bath. My son is on the pullout sofa in the study. (For comfort we take the mattress off the pull out couch, and put the sofa cushions under it.) He likes his dark room.
Hyatt also has a rolling ice cooler to take down to the beach if you need it. A light breakfast is provided daily on the 3rd floor from 8-10.
Last but not least, the steam room in the gym is top knotch!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a beach view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank multimom
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have recently stayed at this resort in June for 3 nights. The accommodations are luxurious, clean and fabulous. We rented a 3 bedroom, gulf view. The unit was so nice we bought food and cooked all meals. This is our second trip to this hotel and we will be back. The beach is beautiful. Nice pool with a beach bar.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank 3retiredtravellers
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I absolutely loved staying in this hotel! My Aunt used to live in Tampa, so one week last summer when I was visiting her she took me here; it was an amazing experience! The hotel itself is gorgeous, as are the rooms inside! (Side note: the room I stayed in at this hotel was the fanciest I've ever stayed in!) Then there's the Siesta Key Beach right outside of your door- literally! The beach is ten feet away from the hotel! This hotel also has a beautiful pool and hot tub alongside the beach; you will feel like you are in paradise during your stay!

Unfortunately, during the few days during my stay here, it rained on each one. Since we couldn't go to the beach, we went to St. Armand's circle (which is nearby and a lot of fun!), and ate at some really cool restaurants!

Needless to say, my experience at the Hyatt in Siesta Key, along with the attractions that surround it, was absolutely amazing! I would certainly go back here again, and would suggest it to anyone!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, but pricier ones include a view of the beach and more space!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
9 Thank Olivia Y
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel was fantastic! We rented a three bedroom condo on the beach side and would say it was worth the extra money. It was a beautiful property and absolutely stunning beach. I was concerned about staying here because it was rated number three on trip advisor and I like to stay at the nicest of hotels when I travel. However, we drove by number 1 and have to say the location of this hotel was far superior. It looked nicer too (our hotel), although we did not go into the other one. I was very happy with our choice. We only had a couple of complaints. The bar and the chairs by the ocean only stay open/out until 5 pm. The only other minor thing was that they didn't stock our hotel well at times during our stay, but again this was minor and they attended to our needs quickly. I loved our stay and would definitely recommend this property. You'll have an amazing time at Siesta Key! One of our best vacations ever.

Room Tip: Definitely stay in a room on the Gulf side. Well worth the extra money. Beautiful sunsets.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Rachel P
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My best friend and I were on a "mommy escape" and our criteria were: 2 bedroom suite (so we're not texting constantly about where/when to meet), on the beach, nice restaurants in the area, spa, and the vague "somewhere nice". The Hyatt Siesta Key exceeded all of our expectations and more.

Other reviewers have nicely covered the modern and luxurious amenities and how professional and pleasant the hotel staff are - so I will share all the little details, which I loved.

There was a cooler tote bag and a larger rolling cooler for your use in the utility closet (they live with the vacuum cleaner and the ironing board). Perfect for bringing your beverages/snacks down to the beach and keeping them cool. Genius :)

The single cup coffee maker was so fun to use and housekeeping stocked the K-cups every day.

We did place a small grocery order (mostly water so we weren't lugging grocery bags around) which was beautifully arranged in the refrigerator before our arrival.

I never figured out how to use the Nepresso machine but it was pretty to look at. The pods are at the reception area (go figure).

There was an included continental breakfast from 8-10am daily in the area next to the reception area. For those of you looking for protein, it's limited to boiled eggs and cheese cubes and I think I saw some kind of deli meats. The scones were particularly yummy.

We stayed for a long weekend in early May and we kept saying, "This place is SOOO nice - we don't want to go home." :) We will definitely be back as soon as we can plan another mommy escape - the Hyatt Siesta Key was an incredibly lovely and perfect escape.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
10 Thank hbun04
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I "splurged" and spent two nights here at the Hyatt Residence. SO GREAT!
Love the accomadations! They were so modern and fun to explore the brand new kitchen and even the mechanism on the main toilet! Beautiful beach of course and the pool was nice.
The best part was the front doorman (day time valet etc) who was exceptional with his service! I'm sorry I don't remember your name! He always made us feel so at home and made sure we had everything we need.

We will definately splurge again and come back! Thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Twin Palms of Siesta
Twin Palms of Siesta
#8 of 12 in Siesta Key
4.5 of 5 stars 15 reviews

Been to Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club? Share your experiences!