From the second we walked in the staff at the residence pulled out the red carpet!
If they treat everyone like this, this place will be around for a long time.
We were upgraded to an amazing 4 bedroom (huge! And much more than we can handle unit - our kids played hide and seek and we could not find them) 4 bathroom and our rooms was ready early.
This is a very nice high end place and we enjoyed it very much. The choice of food was limited, but the beach and pool were outstanding. The beach is at the end of the long strip, so much less traffic then the rest of the strip.
We should be back at Easter.
PS at 800$ a night, this is not a steal, but it sure made us feel like a million bucks!
Ideal to share with another couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida