This is the first time I have been to the Sarasota area. Been to Orlando many times for conferences, worked in Miami for 3 months and been to Key West several times.
This trip since I was going to Key West after Siesta Key I decided to fly into Miami and do round trip car rental. Next time I would fly into Sarasota or Ft Myers and do a 1 way car rental if needed since it was a 5 hrs drive from Miami and lots of roadworks. Also there was a huge thunderstorm while I was driving in the evening and I had to take shelter for more than a hour since I cannot see anything.
Arrived after 1 or 2 am and the valet was very friendly and helped me with the luggage and also got me into my unit. He took the car keys and will velet park the car so everything went smoothly after a long drive.
The unit was beautiful. I had a 2bdrm + den Oceanfront unit and everything was well appointed with high end funishing. The bathroom was very luxurious with jacuzzi tub, shower and heated toilet seat. The gourmet kitchen was fully equipped and had both a kurig and nespresso machine and full complement of capsules.
Valet parking and continental breakfast is included. The breakfast was fine with pastries, cereals, fruit, eggs, cold cuts, juice and coffee. There are free coffee and tea all day in the breakfast lounge and there are books, games and DVD to borrow from there as well.
There are cabanas and chairs around the pools plus lounge chairs and shades on the private beach. I did see some people from the resort next door use them while leaving their own portable chairs on the sand before them. There are sports equipment you can borrow from the resort for free on the beach.
There is a cabana bar that serves food during lunch and drinks till 7pm. It is run in JV with the gourmet market that does the grocery deliver to the Hyatt Siesta Key. I had the pressed Cuban sandwhich with dehydrated vegetable chips and it was tasty but wished the menu is more varied. The staff were very friendly and accomodating where I was able to arrange to have a grilled fish sandwich and a nicose salad (the tuna nicose salad they have in the store minus the tuna) off the menu with 24 hours advanced notice. Only thing is that I was charged for a chicken salad price rather than vegetable salad price but it was a minor point.
Overall a great stay in a beautiful unit and surroundings with great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida