This resort is beautiful and they treat you well, but at $700/night it should come with a personal chef and masseuse! The rooms are beautiful....granite, beautiful tile work, spectacular bathrooms and top end appliances. The stocked Keurig and nespresso machines are a nice touch.
Breakfast in the morning is nice, but not spectacular. Hard boiled eggs, some lunch meats, scones and assorted breads, cereals, yogurts and oatmeal.
Nice pool, hot tub, fire pit and cabanas. A few grills too if you want to use them.
Valet parking which was very responsive every time you wanted your car.
We had one maintenance item which was fixed promptly
Bedding was plush
Next time we will rent a very nice condo for a weeks for less money than our 3 night stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida