The Hyatt had been gracious enough to donate a gift certificate to a gala we attended. My husband was the lucky bidder and won this certificate to the Hyatt for a 2 night stay in a gulf front residence. We live not too far from Siesta but were not familiar with the Hyatt..what a pleasant surprise!! Right on one of the most beautiful beaches and the residences were over-the-top gorgeous. Our unit was about 2200 square feet (!) with 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, den, fully equipped kitchen and balcony overlooking the beach. Nice large living area, flat screens in every room, Bose surround sound. Each bedroom had a king sized comfy bed and the den had a sleeper sofa so we could accomodate 6 people in our unit.
Each morning complimentary continental breakfast started our day then we were off to the beach where they bring and set up chairs and umbrellas for you. I have to compliment the staff - they are all so helpful and friedly. Two of us went kayaking (free) whle the rest simply enjoyed the water and sun. They also had floats and beach bikes I think which is all complimentary as well. The beach is private so it is not too crowded. If you want to ride bikes, they also have bikes available. Siesta Key village is a little too far to bike to (unless you really want a good workout!) so we drove down at night for dinner/drinks and to walk around.
Nice pool - not too big but since the resort didn't seem to be totally full it was fine - with a cabana bar right next to it. We were also pleasantly surprised by the pricing at the cabana bar; we ordered lunch for 5 with 2 cocktails and it was only $48 !! We found out that their food is catered in by a local establishment well known in the area and it was very good.
The only bad thing about our stay was that it was too short - we definitely could have spent another couple of days! Thanks Hyatt Siesta Key, we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida