“Calm and relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
Another Spectacular Sunset!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Another Spectacular Sunset!!
This is right out in front....walk for miles on protected beachfront!!
Aerial view of the condo
Living Room
Dinning Table
Living Rm evening
Lanai 1
Condo Directly on the Gulf of Mexico!  Ocean one side and lagoon on Intercoastal on the other :)
The Heated Pool!
Renovated Master bathroom 2018 - glass shower doors coming
Master Bathroom fully renovated Nov 2018
The BEACH!!
2nd Bath (walk in shower)
Living Rm
Dinning Table
Another European Family....
Aerial View
The Beach!!
Beach in front of condo
SUP'ing on the lagoon leading to the Intercoastal Waterway
Boat docks behind condo
Kite surfing in front of the condo
View from offshore
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jadkin15
“Calm and relaxing”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

Our trip was absolutely wonderful!! The owners were very accommodating and quickly responded to any questions. We will definitely be back!!!

Jul 11, 2018
Jerica, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Elaine and I are glad you had a calm and relaxing stay!! We would be happy to have you come back anytime! Thanks for taking great care of our "little piece of paradise" on Siesta Key.
Ally M
“The perfect beach getaway!”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I can't imagine a better, more convenient location! Not only is the beautiful, expansive beach a few steps away, but there is bay right behind the condo, and a (free!) shuttle minutes away that will take you downtown in a timely and comfortable fashion.

I don't think I've ever been more relaxed or happy than when I was at this condo enjoying the sun, the breeze, the saltwater, and the sand. The sunset on the ocean is breathtaking and paddle-boarding or kayaking on the bay is a must!

The condo itself is clean, well-furnished, and comfortable. My friends and I loved to eat our breakfasts on the front porch, which overlooks the ocean -- I don't think there is a better view in all of Florida! The area is wonderfully private and the people we met were incredibly friendly, welcoming, and enjoying the Florida heat just as much as we were.

The area is perfect for families and for friends. There are many wonderful restaurants and cute stores. I recommend visiting Siesta Beach: the sand is as soft as flour! Also, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for neat wildlife. My friends and I were lucky enough to see a pod of dolphins and a manatee!

I would come back in a second; this was a trip I will remember for the rest of my life. Thanks Kevin for providing a wonderful vacation!

May 29, 2018
Ally thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Glad to hear you saw plenty of wildlife. Paddleboarding is a great way to stay active and enjoy the wildlife - one of our favourite activities!! Hope to have you as guests again. Thanks for taking great care of our place.

Kevin and Elaine
Erin B
“Amazing Views- a place you will never want to leave!”
Reviewed May 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This condo is in the perfect location to start... private yet close to downtown with a free shuttle service that is timely and convenient. The views from sunrise to sunset will blow you away and is perfect for enjoying a homemade meal or a night out at one of the turtle beach nearby restaurants. This place is perfect for a group of friends, a couple, or the whole family... there is something for everyone no matter what age. I have been going to Florida for over 15 years and this is by far the best yet. I would go back in a heart beat. One last thanks to Kevin for providing myself and my 2 other friends with a great vacation that I will never forget!

May 27, 2018
Thanks for the kind words Erin! Glad you enjoyed your week on the beach. Hearing more people are enjoying the Free trolley on they key. We have yet to try it ourselves but will next time we are down.
Martha T
“Great stay”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The condo was perfect for us. Loved being on Turtle Beach. Location was great. Very close to lots of activities and restaurants. The beautiful sunsets right off the screened in porch weren't bad either.

Apr 22, 2018
Martha it always makes us smile knowing someone has loved staying at our place on the beach and enjoyed the amazing sunsets! Guests continue to bring new restaurants to our attention. Our favorite paddleboard rental shop came from a guests recommendation - he's half the price and fantastic service too!
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you for the review. We would have to agree that breakfast on the lanai is a wonderful way to start your day on the Key!

Many thanks for taking care of our "little piece of paradise" on Siesta Key :)
Lynda d
Toronto, Canada
“Breathtaking view from the lanai”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The setting is wonderful and the condo had everything you could need or want. The elevator, laundry and parking spot are just steps away. We spent several afternoons at the pool this year as well as relaxing or strolling on the beach. As in years past, we saw manatees and dolphins , even at the condo, ate out at favourite waterfront restaurants, went out on the water, went to the theatre and Snook Haven (West Coast Banjo Society), saw many beautiful sunsets and checked out some new places. Our favourite outing to a new place was to the South Florida Museum in Bradenton. It was a hot day and there were a few free parking spaces right in front of the museum. We saw the manatees in the aquarium, sat in on a session in the planterium, then went back again to explore the numerous and varied exhibits. Well worth a visit! Then had lunch at Pier 22 on the Manatee River, with a walk after the meal along their Riverwalk trail.

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the review Lynda!
renee441
Jupiter, Florida
“We had the greatest time !”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The condo was amazing and very clean. Sunsets !!!!!!
The two food venues that you can walk to were very nice and the food Great !!!
Take the drive into town the shopping is very relaxing and fun.
We went para sailing, and had log walks on the beach.
I would recomend to anyone,
Thanks Kevin

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the review. We are always happy to hear guests have had a wonderful vacation on the Key!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing