“The perfect setting for a great vacation with...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jane P
Springfield, Illinois
“The perfect setting for a great vacation with friends”
Reviewed November 13, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

My 2 best friends and I spent a long weekend (Sat-Wed) at Gumbo Limbo and it was perfect for us. Even though we've been friends for 50+ years, it was great to have our own bedrooms and personal space. The location is an easy walk to the beach and a short drive to the downtown food and fun area. The property is spotlessly clean and has beach chairs, umbrellas, and bicycles for resident's use. The beds were very comfortable and the apartment was peaceful and quiet----no street noise. It was especially nice to have a dishwasher, washer and dryer. Although we have always stayed right on the beach for our anual beach vacation, being just across the street was no problem at all. We'll be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the apartment
Liked least: Sound carries from an upper apartment to the one below it
Traveling group: With Friends
Nov 12, 2011
Good morning Jane,
Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. Making my tenants happy is the greatest compliment
I can wish for. Even though we did not have a chance to meet, I hope that we will have a chance to meet you at your next visit.
During your vacation time I was quite ill and had to take 3 long weeks antibiotics. Still today, I am not completely recovered…
....bad bug….
Thank you again for being such wonderful tenants.
Right after Thanksgiving we will start to install central AC/heat for the Key West and Island Suite apartments, and the outside
siding will be completely exchanged (as well a new paint job.)

I wish you a “Happy Thanksgiving” and hope to stay in contact with you.

Best regards,

Virginia Heidersberger, Licensed Real Estate Brokers-Associate
Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals Inc.
www.Gumbo-Limbo.com

941-349 9886 office
941-266 1858 cell

Office Hours: Monday - Sundays 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Broadview IL
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Sep 28, 2011
Dear Mrs. Smith and family,
I thank you so very much for being such wonderful tenants. It was a true pleasure having all of you celebrating one of the most important events in a life time at my property.
Thank you for having trust in our service and thank you for having enjoyed our accommodation.
Your compliment is one of the highest accomplishments an owner can hope for.
Please visit us again whenever you decide to come back to Siesta Key.
We would love to have you back.

Respectfully,

Virginia Heidersbeger and staff.
Romantic...
florida
“We enjoyed our stay at Gumbo Limbo”
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We enjoyed our stay at Gumbo Limbo. It was less than 1 block from the beach, so we were able to walk to it everyday. Virginia keeps a good supply of beach chairs, boogie boards, and kids' toys on hand. We really didn't need to bring our own. It is a great place to have a family gathering. We used the grill and ate outside by the pool. It felt like home to us. We definitely will return for another stay!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Patrick H
Vail, Colorado
“Most relaxing trip we have ever had!”
Reviewed August 23, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We arrived in Gumbo Limbo after a lng day of travel coming from a cold climat enad it was everything we were expecting and even more! We had som much fun just taking literally a walk across the street and we were on the beach. In fact we enjoyed it so much we booked the same condo again for this year and had made the decision to do so before we even left. Great pricing and AWESOME POOL!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Access to the beach, pool and customer service
Liked least: none, it was awesome
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
Aug 22, 2011
Thank you very much for your great review.
It was a true pleasure having you as my tenants, and I am looking forward to welcome you back to our little paradise.

Virginia
amybrucev...
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Perfect piece of Paradise!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The stay at Gumbo Limbo was fantastic! Everyone of my friends said that they would consider staying there again, especially with their families and children. It is in a perfect location, has comfortable and spacious units, filled with all of the comforts of home! Furniture from living to bedrooms were updated and comfy, and the kitchens are great for cooking and dining in! The pool is an oasis... both beautiful and shaded well! Thank you for sharing your piece of paradise with us!

Liked best: All of it!
Liked least: Grilling in the rain - maybe add an umbrella over grill
Traveling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Aug 11, 2011
Dear Amy,
I appreciate your feedback, thank you for the wonderful description of my property. Having tenants who enjoyed their stay at Gumbo Limbo is a compliment, but thinking about to come back for another vacation at Gumbo Limbo is the highest compliment I can hope for.
Thank you again.
Hope to see all of you in the near future :)

Best regards,

Virginia
Indiana
Reviewed July 19, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Just a few steps from the beach!
Liked least: Everything is Absolutly Wonderful!
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Jul 10, 2011
Dear Nichole,
Thank you so very much for this wonderful review.
It was a pleasure having you as my tenants.
I hope to welcome you in the near future.

All the best to your and your family,

Virginia Heidersberger
Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals Inc.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing