“Perfect piece of Paradise!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
amybrucev...
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Perfect piece of Paradise!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The stay at Gumbo Limbo was fantastic! Everyone of my friends said that they would consider staying there again, especially with their families and children. It is in a perfect location, has comfortable and spacious units, filled with all of the comforts of home! Furniture from living to bedrooms were updated and comfy, and the kitchens are great for cooking and dining in! The pool is an oasis... both beautiful and shaded well! Thank you for sharing your piece of paradise with us!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it!
Liked least: Grilling in the rain - maybe add an umbrella over grill
Traveling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Aug 11, 2011
Dear Amy,
I appreciate your feedback, thank you for the wonderful description of my property. Having tenants who enjoyed their stay at Gumbo Limbo is a compliment, but thinking about to come back for another vacation at Gumbo Limbo is the highest compliment I can hope for.
Thank you again.
Hope to see all of you in the near future :)

Best regards,

Virginia
Indiana
Reviewed July 19, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Just a few steps from the beach!
Liked least: Everything is Absolutly Wonderful!
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Oct 4, 2018
Hi Indiana: Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review. We very much appreciate this as it helps future guests plan their vacation as well as putting a smile on our faces as customer service is very important to us. We are pleased to hear that your family loves to vacation at Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rental and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Thank you for your business.
Maryland
Reviewed July 10, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Jul 10, 2011
Dear Nichole,
Thank you so very much for this wonderful review.
It was a pleasure having you as my tenants.
I hope to welcome you in the near future.

All the best to your and your family,

Respectfully,

Virginia Heidersberger
Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals Inc.
wolfe900
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“A real paradise in Siesta Key”
Reviewed June 20, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We have stayed other places in Siesta Key over the past few years, but this one was truly paradise. Helen was wonderful...allowing us to check-in whenever we arrived and gave us a little extra time on our departure. The pool was wonderful. I am not a morning person, but at 8:30am every morning I was in that pool. The waterfalls start at 8:45am. So relaxing. The apartment was roomy, very clean and decorated beautifully. Felt like a tropical island.

Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 19, 2011
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe,
It was a pleasure having you as my guests at Gumbo Limbo.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a guest review.
My name is Virginia not Helen, but that is not that important, most important is that you had a great time at Gumbo Limbo and that you hopefully will call me again for your next visit to Siesta Key.

Best regards,

Virginia
Northern Illinois
Reviewed April 16, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Oct 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with your family and that we were able to provide both accommodations one at Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals and the other across the way at Beach Walk at the time of your stay. Since your stay in 2011 we have continuously updated our units and have a fabulous cleaning company that go above and beyond. We hope to host your stay again in the near future.
Indiana
Reviewed April 11, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Oct 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review as this helps our future guests with their vacation accommodations. We are pleased to hear the your family felt right at home as this is what we hope for. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Indiana, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 2, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Oct 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals, Royal Palm Suite. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing