“Convenient location, great food.”
Review of Aaron's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Aaron's Fish Camp
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Blvd.
Description: Blu Que Island Grill and Bar offers smoked infused cuisine featuring hardwood grilled favorites cooked low and slow over hickory and apple wood. Blu Que Island Grill delivers the highest quality food and service. Our menu offers a vast selection of steak, chops, fowl, fresh seafood and authentic American barbeque… and of course, we didn’t forget the accompaniments: crisp salads, savory soups, mouthwatering side dishes and a delicious selection of home-style desserts are not to be missed. Be sure to compliment your meal with one of our specialty drinks, domestic and import beers, or fine wines. Happy Hour From MON - FRI 12 to 6 Live Entertainment Daily- see our calendar. Looking forward to ‘seating’ you soon! $12 BREAKFAST WITH BLOODY AND MIMOSA BAR SAT & SUNDAY
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm sure the atmosphere here would be great on a nice evening. Unfortunately, we ate here during a horrible downpour. They have outiside, porch-like seating in one area, which is where we sat, but they had put up plastic so no problems there. The service was quick and friendly. The atmosphere was fun, yet not as noisy as other places nearby. They had some great lobster specials while we were there and the seafood was very good and fresh. During our visit, they had some live music, which was very enjoyable. I would defintely visit again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our food: chicken barbecue, shrimp and grits. Good live music. Our server was excellent. I had read other reviews and was afraid that we would have terrible service. We had wonderful service. We ate inside to converse during dinner; unfortunately, a group of about 15 also came in, but they were mostly there to yell. We left before dessert.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed down at Siesta Key for about a week and I saw this on our first night there and immediately wanted to try it because I'm a fan of great BBQ. I had the brisket sandwich and it was amazing the first time around. It tasted like it had been smoked for hours and was so tender and just fell apart. We decided to come back because I was dying to try something else on our last night there. I ended up opting to try the brisket sandwich again because I couldn't make up my mind and I was sadly disappointed. The meat on my sandwich was very lean, had a lot of fat and didn't taste nearly as good the first time around. My sweet potato fries also had arrived soggy and somewhat cold. Either way I'd probably come back as it was a fun atmosphere and our server was great.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have previously had smoked ribs at Rendezvous, Memphis which is supposed to be one of the best in U.S. and the ribs here were certain as good as there's. It is worth checking on the nightly specials the night we visited it was all you can eat lobster for $ 35 and the following night a full rack of ribs for $15.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went on a Thursday night and 3 of us had the rack of rib special. Good deal at 15 dollars, but it did turn out to be the smallest rack of ribs I have seen - see picture. One of us got their drink and the lime had bugs in it and had to send it back.
Positive, loved the music, a bit loud, but good.