“Great entertainment”
Review of Aaron's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Aaron's Fish Camp
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Blvd.
Description: Blu Que Island Grill and Bar offers smoked infused cuisine featuring hardwood grilled favorites cooked low and slow over hickory and apple wood. Blu Que Island Grill delivers the highest quality food and service. Our menu offers a vast selection of steak, chops, fowl, fresh seafood and authentic American barbeque… and of course, we didn’t forget the accompaniments: crisp salads, savory soups, mouthwatering side dishes and a delicious selection of home-style desserts are not to be missed. Be sure to compliment your meal with one of our specialty drinks, domestic and import beers, or fine wines. Happy Hour From MON - FRI 12 to 6 Live Entertainment Daily- see our calendar. Looking forward to ‘seating’ you soon! $12 BREAKFAST WITH BLOODY AND MIMOSA BAR SAT & SUNDAY
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Pretty hip place to go listen to live music and have a few drinks. The decore is very cool and the live acts they have are consistently great. I have only been there for drinks which are well made and reasonable. I like the place.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Restaurant is cute with great entertainment, but $9.99 for a wedge of lettuce with one broken up bacon strip and 4 grape tomato cute in half and served with a little plastic container of thinned out blue cheese dressing is terrible! The only thing that give it three stars is the best bread pudding that I have ever had.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Our special (crab leg boil) took 45 minutes to be delivered. It was cold and only half there and missing the drawn butter. When we asked the waitress about it, she brought the manager over. She basically told our waitress it was her fault! We asked to speak to the owner and he was the rudest man I've ever met!!! He basically told me I was fat and ate too much!!! (I hadn't even eaten half of the meal!!!)

Way to make sure you loose customers!!!

I wouldn't waste my time or money on this restaurant!!!!

1  Thank jmhall95
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I were out for his birthday walking around the village at Siesta Key. The Blu Que had a great solo singer/guitarist so we told the waitress we just wanted a beer and would go to the bar. Well instead there was a high top closer to the performer and we sat there. It was not crowded at all and you could tell that the waitress was ticked that we sat there instead of at the bar. Needless to say, we finished our beer and headed somewhere else.

1  Thank SKP123
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The place is really neat smells awesome when you walk by. The music was good but a little loud sat at booth far away but still a bit loud their were 7 of us in our party. We were very excited to eat here but were a little disappointed but we are BBQ lovers. We all said we could go back if someone else wanted too but wouldn't cause we wanted too. Food was just ok.