“Dinner”
Review of Aaron's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Aaron's Fish Camp
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Blvd.
Description: Blu Que Island Grill and Bar offers smoked infused cuisine featuring hardwood grilled favorites cooked low and slow over hickory and apple wood. Blu Que Island Grill delivers the highest quality food and service. Our menu offers a vast selection of steak, chops, fowl, fresh seafood and authentic American barbeque… and of course, we didn’t forget the accompaniments: crisp salads, savory soups, mouthwatering side dishes and a delicious selection of home-style desserts are not to be missed. Be sure to compliment your meal with one of our specialty drinks, domestic and import beers, or fine wines. Happy Hour From MON - FRI 12 to 6 Live Entertainment Daily- see our calendar. Looking forward to ‘seating’ you soon! $12 BREAKFAST WITH BLOODY AND MIMOSA BAR SAT & SUNDAY
Jacksonville, Florida
“Dinner”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We took another couple to Blu Que for a nice Wednesday night dinner. the special of the night was all you can eat ribs. The 1st order consisted of 4 good smoked ribs and baked beans. Beans were good as well as the ribs, but the reorders were a different style of ribs and they were boiled. These ribs were very greasy and not good at all. At $20 a person this was a rip off at best. The only reason I give them an average rating is because I've eaten here several time before and the food was good. But I will never order a special there again.

• Visited November 2012

florida
“Small portions...overpriced”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Wow...my caeser salad included one cup of shredded iceberg lettuce and 5 croutons in the smallest bowl you have ever seen. My husband's lamb was mediocre and way over priced!! Inside is not how the pictures make it appear...loooks dingy and old.

• Visited November 2012
Bradenton
“Twilight zone”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Let me start by saying the staff was very friendly. First two wines we tried to order from the menu were out of stock. Ordered lobster tail from the menu and was informed they no longer carry that now that they have a 2 whole lobster special. I ordered the filet with baked potato( which was listed on the menu). It arrived with a sweet potato. When I mentioned I ordered the baked potato, the guy stated " I don't think we have ever had baked potatoes". Lobsters were good and shrimp and grits were to die for.bwhen we asked for little forks for the lobster, we were told they didn't have them any more. Salad was very bland and the filet was among the worst I've had. When we asked for boxes, we were informed that they didn't have the big boxes any more. Seems like they recently got rid of a lot of things. I would have rated poor except that they were so nice.

Visited November 2012
“Expected”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

It was good. Not memorable but pretty expected. Pulled pork was cold. Good value tho. I would also like a cleaner atmosphere.

“Lobster!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had all u can eat lobster- great value, absolutely amazing! Chocolate lava cake for desert- super yummy! Service was great! We'll definitely be back!