“crappy food, crappy service”
Review of City Pizza

City Pizza
Ranked #29 of 44 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were staying at a nearby resort that advertised for city pizza, I called at 7:30 which is when they were supposed to open, I was informed they didnt open until 8:30..ok so I call back at 8:30 and put my order in for breakfast and advise I want it delivered because thats what the ad says, the lady said " I know what it says and we dont deliver" OK step 2 I go pick it up she was rude, the food was terrible my eggs, bacon and what was supposed to be toast that was really garlic bread was covered in garlic...food was horrible. I would have rather drove into sarasota and eaten at mcdonalds...dont eat at this place!

Reviewed June 6, 2010

My husband and I are Italians from CT, and City Pizza reminded us of home. We had a Large Pepperoni pizza with a Greek salad.. BOTH were very good. The salad dressing was yummy, and the pizza was authentic. If you're seeking real Italian food, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 6, 2010

Ordered for delivery and was told that the discount that was offered in the hotel room advertisement no longer applied. Ordered anyway and found the pizza to be overpriced and not very good at all. Find a Pizza Hut or Papa John's. You'll get better pizza at a much better price.

1  Thank Deke_Haid
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Processed turkey for grinders, meatball sub OK ,cola tasted AWEFUL totally watered down! I tried to joke about mazarella on a meatball [parm] waitress never once cracked a smile the entire time and we felt extreamly UNWELCOME the whole time we were there! The atmosphere felt great -UNTIL OUR WAITRESS ARRIVED! Great location but run with 0 class. [Go over to Cresent Grocery next door and get Boars Head turkey!]

Reviewed February 22, 2010

Some of the best pizza I have ever had. My favorite waiter of all time works in the restaurant with great service. I suggest the calzones and getting there before 6 o clock if you don't want to wait behind other customers.