“Pizza”

City Pizza
Ranked #28 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We initially went there for just some salads. We ended up ordering 2 pizzas, one pepperoni and one marinara with mozzarella instead of Parmesan. While I waited and it was Memorial Day I ordered a beer and wasn't charged since I was military. My order was complete and I walked home with the pizzas for the family. I opened up the boxes and the marinara pizza didn't have the mozzarella on it like I requested. The pepperoni was a little more greasy than expected. Obviously a little disappointed and I couldn't find the number to call, not on the coupons or the box. The service there was great and to get a military discount topped it off. Of course with that being said you wonder why I didn't give it an excellent rating and just average on the food and value. Well even with the good, the marinara pizza and pepperoni was just average along with the price. The other reason is on the window it says brick oven pizzas, well... The pizzas aren't made in a brick oven, looked like a conventional pizza oven in any pizza shop. I guess I could've marked lower but there were some positives.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

What a fabulous place to have a casual meal with something for everyone on the menu. The pizza is top notch, but for something truly delectable, try the chicken parmagiano sub - YUMMY!!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Walking distance from our condo
Good Italian style place
Excellent pizzas, garlic bread, salads
We ate there one night and another night picked up pizzas to have in the condo
Good unpretentious place - ideal for those holidaying locally and excellent for the kids

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The pizza was very tasty and not too expensive. The calzone was very large and could eat it as two meals if eaten with a side salad. The people were friendly.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Excellent eggplant parm and lasagna, accompanied by the delicious house bread! Needed a to-go box. Very clean and a delightful server.