“My kids' giggles and screams of delight made the cost worth it!”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 26 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm, but we let you stay out till 6:00pm and WE will fuel it up so you don't have to wait in line at the pump during your rental time. Dolphin Watching Tours and Sunset Tours (Free beer and wine) Daily on our new 30 passenger tour boat with bathroom and shade!
Hinsdale, Illinois
“My kids' giggles and screams of delight made the cost worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2010

THe sky/water adventure is worth the cost! The staff is friendly and knowledgable. They take you out to the Gulf by smaller boat and then you transfer to a larger motor boat to parasail. The crew does all the work. They can take pictures for you while you parasail that can be later purchased on CD. The scenery was fantastic from above! THey even had music playing on deck during the ride. We were lucky to get a glimpse of dolphins. They will only allow one other person to go along who will not parasail so parents be aware.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Staff makes the business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2010

My family spent four days in Siesta Key in the beginning of July. We used Siesta Key Watersports for both Parasailing and a Jet Ski rental. The staff here was great. They were friendly and proffessional. I had a four and eight year old with me on a triple parasail flight. My kids had the best time. Ben and Eric, who were the staff on the boat, gave us some extra air time when they got a cancellation. They saw what a great time the kids were having and went out of their way to make their day that much more special. Things like that mean alot to kids, and i know they won't soon forget it. When i go back to Siesta Key, this is where i will bring my business.

Stillwater, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great people, good equipment, lots of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2010

Parasailing with Siesta Key Watersports is an excellent experience. Everyone from the shuttle captains to the parasail captain and mate are very personable, professional and dedicated to making certain guests have a great experience. We'd highly recommend this venue!

Dan and Jerrie Crummett
Stillwater, Oklahoma

MN
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

This is the second time I have gone parasailing in Florida. This time it was amazing. The staff was so nice and seemed to really care about our experience. Every staff member we came into contact with really made an impact on our experience. I definitely recommend Siesta Key Watersports for parasailing. We had a blast!

Kendallville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waited 20 years to do this, and did not leave disappointed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

I have been visiting Florida with my family since I was a little kid. I have always wanted to try parasailing, but for what ever reasons I couldn't. It has been 11 years since my last trip, and this was my first year back. So, I decided that this would be the year I went parasailing.

I have to say that the guys and gals at Siesta Key Watersports were fantastic! I booked my sail a day in advance; however, this is not required by any means. I was taking my 58 year old mom with me--it was her first time, too! so I wanted to have everything lined up ahead of time. We got there the next day and I was greeted by name. We were told to head down to the docks and wait for our boat. After a short wait, the shuttle boat came and we got on board.

The boat ride out to the parasailing boat was great! It was such a nice way to see the bays. Once in front of Siesta Beach, we boarded the parasailing boat and we were greeted by the captain and the mate. Super nice guys, Ben and Brian. Made us feel very comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Brian harnessed us up and away we went. MY MOM AND I LOVED IT!

Once we were finished, the other group went up. Then another shuttle boat picked us up and took us back to the docks. The whole event took about 2 hours, so definitely wear/bring sunscreen and a towel--you might get wet. Back at the office, the guys were awesome. They loaded up our pics on a CD and we got a free t-shirt or tank top.

Many thanks to Mark, Ben, Bryan, and John for making us comfortable and our first parasailing trip an awesome adventure!

IT WAS GREAT! WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!

1 Thank dani_girl13