“Ok ...bad customer service”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #4 of 18 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 26 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm, but we let you stay out till 6:00pm and WE will fuel it up so you don't have to wait in line at the pump during your rental time. Dolphin Watching Tours and Sunset Tours (Free beer and wine) Daily on our new 30 passenger tour boat with bathroom and shade!
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Things are good here as long as you have no problems but customer service if you have issues is very very poor.

There are newer reviews for Siesta Key Watersports

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Never a dull moment with Capt Mark and his matie, Ty!! Best parasailing in town by far! So fun we just had to do the sunset dolphin cruise on our last evening. Highly recommend! Will be back next year for sure! Thank you guys for an unforgettable vacation and making great memories! Until next year... :-)
~christie and fam xo

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Every year we go here to parasail, jetski, and this year we took a sunset cruise!!! We have always loved the people, atmosphere, prices, and experience! While our captain Brian was awesome and we saw many dolphins, our experience started off bad with a brunette office clerk that was super rude, didn't smile and was very short with her answers when we asked her a question. I worked in customer service for over 13 years and was a manager at the same time. The person you see when you first arrive somewhere is the first impression of that establishment. If this had been my first trip here I would have not returned. However once I got to the boat and saw the familiar faces of the captains on each boat on the docks I knew that everything was going to be just fine!!! Thank you to MARK, Ben and Brian for always being amazing!!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Many times while sunning ourselves on Siesta Key Beach, we watched the parasailing and kept telling ourselves one day we are going to give it a try. Well, we did it and we had a wonderful experience. I will start with the staff, knowledgeable and accommodating, answering all of our questions. The trip to the parasailing site was also pleasant and relaxing, but the parasailing itself was absolutely the best. It was so quiet and relaxing up there, very different than I had thought it would be. I would recommend this adventure for locals (like us) and visitors alike. They take loads of pictures while you are up there to document your fun, which you can purchase on a CD. It was a birthday gift to ourselves that we will remember for a long time

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to splurge and spend $200 on a parasailing adventure on the last day of our honeymoon and boy are we glad we did. It was so awesome! We even got free t shirt for paying in cash. Ben and Shawn were highly entertaining and really knew a lot about the area. The ride in total took about 2.5 hours and was really fun! Parasailing is something neither of us had tries before but we will definitely be doing it again. Bring sunscreen though...the boat is not shaded and I got super burnt even with SPF 50.