“Awesome Jet-Skis”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #5 of 19 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 26 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm, but we let you stay out till 6:00pm and WE will fuel it up so you don't have to wait in line at the pump during your rental time. Dolphin Watching Tours and Sunset Tours (Free beer and wine) Daily on our new 30 passenger tour boat with bathroom and shade!
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Awesome experience beginning to end. The Jet-Skis were new, in great shape, and fast! The people who handled the paper work were friendly and helpful. Omar, the guy who reviewed the safety and operating instructions with us, was especially helpful and patient. I will be back and would recommend the Jet-Ski rental to anyone!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was visiting Siesta Key at the end of July with my friend. I had never been there before, and had never been parasailing, either. We had gotten many recommendations to go to Siesta Key Watersports and were eager to try it out! We did the more expensive of the two flights, and got free T-shirts for paying with cash. The ride to the actual parasailing boat was about 45 minutes but flew by! We saw dolphins on the way there and the captain was very friendly and made us laugh the whole way. When we got to the big yellow parasailing boat we got on board with another family. They were also first-time parasailers and the captains and instructors made everybody feel really comfortable! I felt safe in the air and it was an awesome experience. When we were done the shuttle boat picked us up and took us back to the dock. It was an amazing time and I am planning a trip back to go again soon!

I would highly recommend Siesta Key Watersports. 100% satisfaction.
Katie & Selena
Wisconsin

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family and I used this company for a parasailing trip, and had a GREAT time! They were very curtious, and full of fun facts, not to mention very skilled in their trade. I look forward to using them again on future trips, and have been recommending them to everyone I know.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Visited Siesta Key this weekend. My husband and I parasailed for the first time and these guys made it the best experience. They were very professional and a lot of fun! We saw tons of dolphins and they took great pictures of us, I would recommend you go see them for a great trip to Siesta!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

we celebrated our 10th anniversary with them and they rock!!! these guys were very polite and super fun. while on the boat they even pointed out celebrity homes, beaches, bridges, and history. they were great! we cant wait to go again!!!