“Great time!!”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #5 of 19 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 26 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm, but we let you stay out till 6:00pm and WE will fuel it up so you don't have to wait in line at the pump during your rental time. Dolphin Watching Tours and Sunset Tours (Free beer and wine) Daily on our new 30 passenger tour boat with bathroom and shade!
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family and I used this company for a parasailing trip, and had a GREAT time! They were very curtious, and full of fun facts, not to mention very skilled in their trade. I look forward to using them again on future trips, and have been recommending them to everyone I know.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Visited Siesta Key this weekend. My husband and I parasailed for the first time and these guys made it the best experience. They were very professional and a lot of fun! We saw tons of dolphins and they took great pictures of us, I would recommend you go see them for a great trip to Siesta!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

we celebrated our 10th anniversary with them and they rock!!! these guys were very polite and super fun. while on the boat they even pointed out celebrity homes, beaches, bridges, and history. they were great! we cant wait to go again!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was my family's first trip to siesta keys, and we were looking for some new adventures! My husband and sons and I had a wonderful time parasailing with them! They even took a ton of pictures of the trip! We are going back today to rent jet skis. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

These guys got it all figured out and are all pro.
My wife, 8 year old daughter, and myself went up for the 1200' parasail. What a great experience to show our daughter. All three of us loved it, and every single person we dealt with was nice, personable, and professional.
I also rented a jet-ski from them 2 years ago, and was also impressed then. Your allowed to just take off on your own and explore, which I did!
Well worth the money spent and a highlight of our trip.
Thanks again guys!