“Couldn't wipe the smile off our faces.”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 26 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm, but we let you stay out till 6:00pm and WE will fuel it up so you don't have to wait in line at the pump during your rental time. Dolphin Watching Tours and Sunset Tours (Free beer and wine) Daily on our new 30 passenger tour boat with bathroom and shade!
virginia beach, va
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Couldn't wipe the smile off our faces.”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I spent alot of time in Sarasota on business. My daughter who lives in Miami came to visit me on my last trip there and we decided to go parasailing. We found a coupon in the Sunny Day Guide and decided to give it a try. Neither of us had done it before and we were very excited. From the guy that helped us at the front desk to the capt. and his mate all of them were TOP NOTCH and were so much fun. Our crew had us laughing before the boat ever left the dock. What an incredible experience we had. We chose the "dunk" option and I don't think I have laughed that hard in a LONG time. Thanks for the mother/daughter bonding experience. My next trip you can bet I'll be back up in the air under the pirate or smiley face! Siesta Key Watersports is fantastic!

1 Thank dahnesmom

Walnutport, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Parasailing with Friends”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We had a great time. The weather was beautiful, the boat ride was smooth and parasailing was a great way to see the whole area. Be sure to wear lots of sunscreen and plan to get real wet if you ask to be dipped. The crew was lots of fun and very concerned about safety

1 Thank cinlh1
Lecanto, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great time on the water.”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My husband and I rented a Wave Runner from SKW. We were very fortunate that the weather cooperated, boat traffic was almost non-existent and the water was flat calm - ideal conditions, to say the least. We rented for an hour, which was plenty of time for us. The staff was extremely helpful and happy to answer my multitude of questions. Definitely recommend these guys for a day of fun on the water.

1 Thank AUgalinFL
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SARASOTA BAIL BONDS. go to siesta key watersports and have an unforgettable experience”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

every time i go to siesta key watersports i have a fantastic time.

i always go jet skiing on the weekends sometimes with friends sometimes by myself regardless if i go alone or with someone i always have a great time.

the people at siesta key watersports are awesome and it make the experience that much better.

if you want to have a great weekend with friends or family i highly recommend you go have a blast at siesta key watersports i guarantee you will never forget your experience

2 Thank sarasotabailbonds
Paradise, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awwwww...... Mark one off my bucket list”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

This was one of my most amazing "awwww haaaa" experiences in my life. I'm horrified of heights and this experience is so incrediable and worth it....I didn't even scream!! The crew was AWESOME!!! -- Thanks guys for making my bucket list dream come true.
These guys not only make this a fun expereince they also take pictures of your flight so you have a really great package to remember your experience by (small extra cost).
High 5 and huge kudos!!!