“Flavor wow!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating bland seafood since we got to the beach do what a nice surprise! no salt and peeper here ! Flavor is a wow!!! My hubby had the la puteria and he must have said wow 4 times. The salad was simple but outstanding!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The atmosphere was fantastic and so was the food! Usually we're disappointed when we go out to eat, but there was NO disappointment here! Even the salad was delicious and flavorful! We had two of the vegetarian dishes (Risotto and the tacu ) which were made with fresh local ingredients and amazing. Definitely will go back and save room for their freshly made desserts.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm sorry but I can't recommend this restaurant any longer. They taunt local and fresh which it certainly is, but when I ask which of their wonderful desserts is fresh, just made, they don't understand and they asked me to leave. misunderstanding?

1  Thank wanderer34230
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I'm sorry but I can't recommend this great place any longer. Tonight I was asked not to return by the jovial friendly owner Javier.
It seams that my asking which fantastic bakery/pastery item that his beautiful wife Mary makes, was fresh- made today offended him.
I still must say that this is a wonderful place to dine
exceptional.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Decor is very 80's with Peruvian souvenirs scattered throughout. Definitely could use updating. The food was fine. Well cooked and seasoned. The ribs were tender and tasted good. We had the Peruvian fish too. It was flaky and well seasoned. The highlight of dinner was the Bananas Foster. It was excellent! Just wish they had prepared it tableside instead of at the bar. The Key Lime Pie was good too.