“lotsofun”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siesta Key
Crescent Tower Beachfront
Webster, New York
“lotsofun”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My wife,daughter and I have been going here for 8 yrs. or more. My Inlaws spend 6 weeks here during our vacation as well and we have brought two other people here as well while we are here.We almost feel more at home here than in our home state. The people are wonderfull everywhere and the units are kept up to date and clean. I am not sure if you could get a better beach view anywhere! There is always lots to do,fish,parasail,jetski and sightseeing. St. Armands square is beatifull and the Moate Aquarium are good visits as well.

Sorrry Raul, sounds like a case by case ....case
James North, Webster, NY

Room Tip: All rooms are great, only difference is view of Gulf out the window. You're spending it on the b...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank james n

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Long Island, New York
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited Siesta Key in September of 2012. This was our second time in Siesta Key but first time staying at the Crescent Towers. We were pleasantly surprised. The office staff was very accommodating and helpful. As soon as you open the door to your unit you see the breathtaking view of the beach. You can see the beach from any part of the unit. We stayed in unit 2. Some units are updated more than others but that didn't bother us as we were out of the unit most of the day. After all with that beautiful beach who wants to be inside all day.

The unit was spotless. Everything you needed was there. The kitchen was fully equipped with dishes, glassware, silverware, cookware, etc. The location was perfect and convenient to everything such as restaurants, supermarkets, main roads and other attractions.

The pool was very clean and the barbeque area was nice. The grounds are very well maintained. It is the perfect place to stay if you are looking to be right on the beach as we were. It is also very affordable for that million dollar view.

The beach was just beautiful. The only drawback was the air conditioner on the lanai as it was a little noisy but tolerable.

Other than that, we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: End units are more private on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Tropical7
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family and I have been staying at Crescent Towers since the 1980's. It is a beautiful sanctuary to get away on one of the world's top rated beaches. The office staff and customer service is off the top wonderful and very accomodating. This is our very favorite place to be for it's beauty, efficiency, and affordability.

In contrast to Mr. Rivero's comments, there are 2 sides to every story. We stayed in the unit directly below his family. He occupied 2 units above for the six members of his family. For 3 nights in a row during the evening and after 11pm well into the night, there was loud banging, thumping and bumping above us. We reported it to the office after the first night. I went up to their room at 1130 pm the second night and spoke with Mrs. Rivero who was very apologetic. I accepted her apology and their were no more problems. The third night was the worst when at 2 am the noise above woke us up. I went up there and knocked on the door and no one answered. Over the last 3 days, 3 different office staff spoke to the family about the noise. The following morning, this was reported to the office for the 4th time. The family cut their time short and left the premises that morning.

They did not have to leave and cut their vacation short. It is not the children's fault that they were noisy. They simply needed discipline, guidance and supervision. Their mother was very understanding and believe this could have been handled in a diplomatic manner.

Crescent Towers is the very BEST place to stay and enjoy on Siesta Key. The atmosphere continues to be an outstanding experience!

Kerry Adamson

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank cdrkerry
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Just had the worst experience at this place. So much so I had no other choice but to check out mid week. My family booked our one week summer vacation on Crescent Towers. We have four children so we were forced to rent two units side by side because they would not allow us all to stay in one unit together. My wife was forced to sleep in the unit next door because they would not allow my children to stay in the unit without an adult in the room. Our units were on the second floor and there is no soumnd proofing between floors. The manager never disclosed this to us beforehand and as a result they unbleievably "sensitive" person in the unit beneath us comlplained three nights in a row to the manager. On the last night, before I checked out, they knocked on our unit at 2:00 am after we had been sleeping for two hours to "complain" about the noise emanating from our unit. The following morning the manager was extremely rude to my wife and accused us of being "too noisy" etc...My children are extremely well behaved and we as parents take great pride in the education and manners of our children so I found the manager's remarks unfounded and her attitude towards my wife out of line. When I went to the office to clarify what was going on and try to get to the bottom of this ongoing "problem" I was met with rudeness and a person who was extremely condescending, I could not believe that this person treats the public and tourist visitors as she does. If I was a unit owner there I would not allow someone like her to deal with the public. She gave me no "opening" to work with her in a friendly way and she basically gave me no choice but to immediate check out of both units and seek to stay somewhere else for the rest of the week. Her lack of customer service and condescending attitude coast them $921.60 for the refund they had to return. It will also cost them the negative review and loss of future business from me and the other six families who book their units along with us every year. I will never go back there again and strongly discourage anyone from rewarding this bad behavior by spending your hard earned money there.

• Stayed July 2012
14 Thank RaulERivero
Woodridge, Illinois
Reviewed July 1, 2012

For our first visit to Siesta Key we took the advice of people on the Trip Advisor forums and booked a beachfront studio at Crescent Towers. Crescent Towers has a beautiful beachfront. I could not imagine staying anywhere that did not have a view of the ocean. We stayed on the second floor which provided us with more privacy but still a great view and easy beach access. Location of this place is excellent; right across the street from Captain Curt's. Our room was clean and the staff was very accommodating and helpful. I also loved that each place had it's own reserved parking spot.

We visited during tropical depression Debby. For 2 1/2 days it rained like crazy and Seaside Dr., in front of Crescent Towers, totally flooded. I mean up to our knees flooded! Our car was safely parked in the unflooded parking lot, but unfortunately, this meant we could not get our car out of Crescent Towers and were stuck there even once the rain stopped, and to get out on foot had to wade through knee deep floodwater. During this time we discovered that our DVD player in our room wasn't working. While it was storming like crazy and there was not much to do but hunker down, we couldn't even watch a DVD, which stunk. However, Crescent Towers eventually provided a complementary tow of all the vehicles in the parking lot to high ground and arranged for us to park behind Capt Curt's until the flood water drained. This was so nice of them and so greatly appreciated.

I was pretty satisfied with the accommodations in our room...until I saw the room next door! The room next door had a much nicer bathroom and was obviously recently upgraded. This was something I definitely couldn't discern from the photos as there are no photos of the bathrooms online. If you're going to book there, study the pictures closely, and when you call, ask about recent upgrades! The air conditioner units are loud and my husband slept with ear plugs but it didn't bother me. The only other thing that I wasn't crazy about was the grill situation. There are 2 grills on the property. As far as we, and other residents could tell, one of the two grills was totally not working, and only one burner was working on the other one. We bought seafood to grill and had to broil it inside :( The staff leaves at 5, so I suggest if you are going to grill, go ask someone working there to show you how to start the grill.

When we come back to Siesta Key we will definitely stay there again, and this time in Unit 4. The positives so outweigh the very few little negatives. Like I said, almost perfect!

Room Tip: Go with beachfront! So worth it! Unit 4 has recently upgraded bathroom. Don't go with end unit...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Katie R
Waterford, CT
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We return to Crescent Towers every year! It is a beautiful location within walking distance to many shops and restaurants/bars. The beach is pristine and the rooms are always clean. Very good place to stay if you want something afforadble and right on the beach. Small kitchen makes bringing groceries with you easy. There are grills available as well near the pool area. I would definitely reccomend staying here!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank sunandfun78
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I checked out a lot of condos in Siesta Key before deciding on Crescent Towers. Most properties have a side or partial view or you're way back off the beach. Crescent Towers Beachfront has all the units directly facing the beach. The open floor plan of the studio unit gives you that breathtaking view the minute you walk in the door. The view from the second floor beachfront units make you feel like you've never left the beach. Surprisingly, it felt quite roomy even though there is no separate bedroom. There were 4 of us and we never felt cramped. Our unit was nicely decorated and well maintained. We made use of the sofa bed and brought a blow-up matress which we moved out of the way during the day. There were plenty of pillows and blankets for all.

I do understand that these are all individually owned units but I do agree with another review that there are a lot of rules! They are sent to you by email as part of your "Welcome pack" and are prominently displayed in your "Wecome book" in the unit. They are not all that "welcoming". The staff expects you to have read all the rules before you arrive. The pool also closes at 9:00pm (way too early for summer) and you are warned that if you are not out by then you will be locked in! They are sticklers about how many people will be in the room and will ask you several times before you check in. The extra $15 per day per person can add up fast so keep that in mind if you're a family of four.

All that being said, we loved the property, the location and the beach. Would definitely stay here again. After all, it's all about the view!

Room Tip: Definitely take a look at the units on their website if your have several to choose from.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family