“Great food!”
Review of The Hub Baja Grill

The Hub Baja Grill
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Hub Baja Grill has been serving up fresh Baja cuisine for locals and tourists alike since 2008. The Hub Baja Grill’s famous Grouper fish tacos, hand-made lobster bisque and other Latin American and tropical inspired creations are sure to exceed expectations of the most discerning palate. We offer indoor dining and a covered patio on the sidewalk. We offer live music day and night. “Fiesta Hour” runs Monday - Friday 11:00am to 6:00pm and features, $5 House Margaritas, $4 House Wines, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Domestic Drafts & One Great Time! LATE NIGHT FIESTA HOUR 10:00PM – Close with the same Great Prices 7 Nights A week! The Hub was awarded #1 margarita in Sarasota/Siesta Key by The Sarasota Herald Tribune in 2010. So come on down and find out why we really are “The Hub” of Siesta Key and Sarasota!!
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I ordered a cup of the Lobster Bisque and was amazed how incredibly delicious it was (only wish I had ordered a bowl). The flavor was the best I'd ever had! The fish tacos were really tasty. I like that they had a whole piece of fish in each taco that was well seasoned. Our waitress was great. We moved inside to watch the baseball game (that they gladly changed the channel for us) and sat at the bar for a few drinks. I will definitely come back when we're in the area again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,347)

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was wonderful. We had the hub sampler complete with guacamole, queso, and pico. It was great. I had the chicken taco salad, I still have half of it in the fridge. It was delicious and large. My husband had the fish tacos, he upgraded to the Mahi Mahi. He loved them. Everything was wonderful, but their beers are expensive, even drafts, if you get anything besides the run of the mill beers. My husband got an IPA that was $6 a draft durning "happy hour". So the value of the alcohol is somewhat lacking.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The wait staff was average, but the food was great! We ordered the fish tacos, lobster bisque and the Cuban sandwich. They were all very good!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Found restaurant on Trip Advisor. We are not from the area but would definitely stop back next time in Florida. We had our 15 month old so was looking for somewhere not quiet and we were in the mood for tacos. We sat inside but outside they had a musician who was talented. Waiter was great. My husband and I ate the Grouper Fish Tacos and they were so fresh and yummy. My daughter had the beef tacos and she really enjoyed them. The bean side dish was perfectly seasoned and not from a can. The rice was great too. Didn't care for the desserts but still gave the food high marks because the entrees were that good.
It is a little tight for seating and it was loud but we felt relaxed and had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

First went here for a drink on Cinco de Mayo and could not get waited on. Then went when it was quieter and service was very good. We had fish tacos and the fish sandwich. Both were very good.