“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sun Garden Cafe
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch in Paradise
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We were told to come here breakfast and not at all disappointed! Bloody Marys ...delicious! Food was excellent. Staff very friendly

2 Thank BarbraY

“Interesting and tasty choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for breakfast with our toddler (who was cranky and less than well behaved). The staff was very accommodating and friendly and the food was delicious. The menu choices were really interesting and intriguing, and we ended up ordering (and sharing) the bread pudding French toast (amazing!) and a really tasty hodgepodge bowl containing: eggs, potatoes, ham, cheese, biscuits and gravy (don't judge! It's vacation :). The portions were reasonable and the food was delicious - I don't think we'll get to go again before we complete our trip, but I absolutely intend to come back the next time we make it to Siesta Key!

2 Thank LilyKendall
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have gone twice with my family, and while all the food is wonderful and we have a tough time deciding, there's no question that the sweet potato pancakes are the best pancakes I have ever had.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AGRN60745
Mokena, Illinois
“My best breakfast in Siesta Key”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

After two misses I was bound for a hit. My daughter and son-in-law had gone here for breakfast and thought it very good. I brought my husband there on our last day in Siesta Key. I enjoyed the AM Cobbler and fresh OJ. My husband had an omelette. He didn't care for the "wavy gravy" but the omelette was good. Our redeeming Siesta Key breakfast!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Connecticut
“Top 3 breakfast of all time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Had a late breakfast here today and it was probably one of the finer meals I've had in the recent past. Good service, reasonable prices for the location and to die for food. I highly recommend the shrimp Benedict, add the cheesy potatoes and a biscuit. YUM!

• Visited November 2013