“Good, not great”

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch in Paradise
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The Sun Garden Cafe is a nice place for brunch. The chicken panini was dry, but the Watermelon was huge and amazing. For the price, it was good, but not great. Service was ok. They were busy, and we sat there for a while with no greeting. It wasn't the worst service but could have been better. Food took a long time as well.

1  Thank Mfcamp02
There are newer reviews for Sun Garden Cafe

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went there for breakfast with high expectation due to the reviews from trip advisor. And it was just okay. my fiancé had "the Bronx" and it was fine but nothing spectacular, I had the make your own omlet with ham,cheese,peppers,and onions ... And it was hard to eat....very bland. With all the ingredients there was still no flavor? The service was iffy, the server was not very friendly compared to other places we have been to on siesta key. I wouldnt rate this place terrible but we would not go back or recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Mbh87
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friend recommended the Sweet Potato Pancakes + Maple Pecan Butter (add on)...I really didn't feel like that for breakfast but I ordered one pancake and the butter just to appease her, along w/ my eggs and toast. They were absolutely fantastic and I should have ordered that as my main meal!! Their muffins were better than the ones at Broken Egg.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great menu with unusual items. Love the Feyman's Answer egg sandwich with guacamole.
great value .. love sitting outside on the outdoor patio. Great music too. They serve bloody mary's and mimosas, too!
Always a favorite.

1  Thank Cathy333P
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We ate lunch there last week and it was wonderful. I had a cup of chicken pasta soup and 1/2 BLT. The sandwich was huge and had tons of bacon on it. 6-year old grandson said it was the best grilled cheese he ever ate. Everyone was very satisfied with their meal. I would highly recommend the Sun Garden Café. Prizes were reasonable for Siesta Key.