“Great Service, Excellent Value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Siesta Key Bike and Kayak

Siesta Key Bike and Kayak
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Siesta Key
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, Excellent Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We rented kayaks with our kids (5 & 3) and had a blast! We went to the store to inquire and the owner had us out and on the water in 30 mins. Great service and a great way to spend 1/2 a day.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have been vacationing at Siesta Key for 15 years. This is the only place we will rent from. We have rented bikes (for 9 people), kayaks, and paddle boards. The staff is always friendly and the equipment is top notch. We have done the self-guided kayak tour and the guided tour and both were great. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rod7702
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paddling our thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Thanks to SK Bike and Kayak for making a day at the beach extra fun. We rented two paddleboards and had a blast in the Gulf and on the sand watching the gang try to get up in the choppy water. Of course, the kids had no problem. Service was spectacular, as usual, with prompt and convenient drop off and pickup. Our guests are coming back today to rent them again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank yvonne h
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Such nice and friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went to Siesta Key Bike & Kayak located in Siesta Key to rent bikes to do the Legacy trail and the people were so friendly. There were four of us and cycled to Venice. On the way back it started to run heavily. Out of nowhere came Scotty from the rental shop with his big pick up and he put our bikes at the back and gave us a lift back to our car saving us getting totally soaked. Such a nice guy. Ask his friends about his pythons...sorry we never found mice to feed them (he will tell you the joke). Nice people and would recommend people to use them.

Jackson, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awful Cusotmer Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I called over to make sure the store offered afternoon kayak rentals, the shop assured me that they did. I asked how far they were from my location and they told me to come on over after providing address and distance to shop. I arrive, and ask if they would be able to do the kayak rental I called over about. He was extremely aggressive and rude. Saying they never do rentals after this time. He literally stated " it would ruin our days if we let people take rentals out this late". Who says this to a prospective customer? He assured me the person on the phone would have never told me to rent this late in the day (2:15 pm)
I have never been treated so poorly by a recreation shop.

Where to go instead....
I then went down the street to Boat and Kayak Rentals on Siesta Key... These guys were amazing friendly and took care of us!!! Def. give your business to this shop, some of the nicest rec people i've met on the key this awesome shop is located across from Turtle Beach parking 8865 Midnight Pass Road (941).349.9449

6 Thank Trvln4Fun_13