“Easy button for a great kayaking day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Siesta Key Bike and Kayak
Ranked #5 of 17 Tours in Siesta Key
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Easy button for a great kayaking day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you are looking for an easy way to enjoy a day on the water check out Siesta Key Bike and Kayak! Renting the kayaks for the day is so simple and they take care of getting the kayaks to the water at Turtle Beach and picking them up. We like to take a cooler with subs and drinks and picnic on midnight pass. Truly an easy, no hassle way to enjoy our little slice of paradise!

1 Thank Sharonsrq762

Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Staff and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been Siesta Key for a month visiting up from Key West and rented a bike...It was a great price and I received wonderful service. My chain feel off one afternoon and they were bringing me a new bike in exchange in 10 minutes which was beyond what I could imagine... I would use them again and recommend them to everyone.....

Visited May 2013
1 Thank beth t
Cincinnati, Ohio
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Rent with Siesta Bike & Kayak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Rented beach bikes from this company and had excellent service. Our bikes were delivered within the half hour and were in excellent condition. Would recommend them.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank nursesar
Sarasota, Florida
“Ive kayaked here many times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Sorry to hear the disappointment of the people who left a review March 2013.

I have kayaked from Turtle Beach many times with kayak rentals from Siesta Key Bike and Kayak.

You might not have made it clear that you wanted to kayak thru the mangrove tunnels because they are at a different location on S Lido Key. Siesta Bike and Kayak does provide kayaks at
S Lido for the mangrove tunnels, at that location for an additional charge, as its about 30 minutes away. There are also other outfitters who provide kayaks at S Lido, all for a bit higher rate.

Sounds like you had a huge miscommunication, yet I cant believe the owner threw money at you and told you not to return. Sounds like something is missing here. They are very accommodating and have always made our trips a lot of fun.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Outstanding Equipment!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My family has been renting bikes and kayaks from Scottie and Lance for years and they are always so nice and extremely pleasant! They always remember us and rent outstanding bikes to us! What a fantastic business and experience ALWAYS for my family!