I have stayed at Calini Beach Club for ~7-10 days every year since I was a young child (I am 24 now). The condos are spacious, always clean, and newly renovated; the pool is large, well kept, and never too crowded; and the location to the beach and favorite places such as the Sniki Tiki or Anna's Sandwich shop are just a couple minutes walk away. The staff is always very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the surrounding hotspots so far as food, entertainment, etc. The management shows how much their guests mean to them frequently; they hold a free donut/coffee/juice breakfast meeting every Wednesday with management where owners can voice their comments, and a hotdog and potluck lunch once a week as well. I truly look forward to my stay at Calini every year and am always satisfied at the end of my vacation :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious 1,300 square foot condominiums await your visit to Calini Beach Club. Two bedroom, two bath condos offer fully equipped kitchens, Roman Marble bath tubs, designer tile floors, three cable televisions, private verandas, central heat and air, private phones and laundry facilities on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Calini Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calini Beach Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Calini Beach Club Siesta Key, Florida