Our family of 5 stays here every few years. While the building is older, the units are large and updated with modern finishes. Our two bedroom two bath unit has a spiral staircase leading from the balcony to the courtyard below which is just across an access road from the beach. The gorgeous white powder sand feels nice between the toes. Great for families or couples, there is plenty in the surrounding area to do. The beach is gated and access is limited to those staying in the area rental units. Beach chairs, bikes, and sand toys can be borrowed from the office. It is very nice to have such close access to the beach to sit and watch the unbelievable sunsets over the gulf. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great place to relax or make memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious 1,300 square foot condominiums await your visit to Calini Beach Club. Two bedroom, two bath condos offer fully equipped kitchens, Roman Marble bath tubs, designer tile floors, three cable televisions, private verandas, central heat and air, private phones and laundry facilities on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Calini Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calini Beach Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Calini Beach Club Siesta Key, Florida