The Beach Place was just what we were looking for. We travel to Siesta Key many times and our usual little spot was booked so we tried The Beach Place. Leslie, the owner, made sure we knew upfront that her little hideaway was Old Florida, which is what we wanted. Out little cottage, The Coquina, was perfect. Although, our kitchen area was a little small to work in for full meals, we made it work AND everything else offered to us made our small little kitchen seem well, too small to worry about!
Clean, comfy, and amenities at our fingertips. Just outside our door was a small little pool -- The pool area was also a central meeting place to meet your neighbors which added to the charm.
There is a great grassy yard/courtyard which gave the Beach Place a community feel and homey feel. Did not feel like I was ever in a "hotel". Oh and a "resident" heron.
The beach was just across the street (about a 5 minute walk to your chosen spot of white sand). Drive time to The Village: 1 minute; Bike time: 5-10 minutes.
Great place and we look forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Place is a quiet oasis of cozy cottage apartments which offer all the comforts of home. These friendly one-bedroom units in a garden setting can sleep four and offer fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and comfortable sitting rooms complete with cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Siesta Key Beach Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Beach Place Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Beach Place Florida