Small enough (5 cottages) to go with a group and rent the whole place. A nice little apartment with a kitchenette, living room, bedroom and bath, and a lovely pool just steps from the front door. A 30 second walk to the beach, close to the village, and close to Sarasota. Leslie (owner) is great, very helpful with insight into the best things to see and do and where to eat. We were there to relax, walk the beach, and eat seafood, and that's just what we did. Would recommend Walt's Restaurant-not the greatest in terms of location, it should really be on the water to be perfect, but the food is the best and the prices are good. The menu changes daily because they cook what they catch. Also the Mote Aquarium, the boat tour from the aquarium (If you're not a fan of nature cruises, it's worth it just to learn the history of the area and get a view of all the multi-million dollar mansions and yachts), and the Bird Sanctuary. Next time we will take the Kayak tour through the Mangroves, we definitely plan to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Place is a quiet oasis of cozy cottage apartments which offer all the comforts of home. These friendly one-bedroom units in a garden setting can sleep four and offer fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and comfortable sitting rooms complete with cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Key Beach Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Beach Place Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Beach Place Florida